Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any one got an interview for design engineering in imperial?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting, applied on 15th Oct.

ReputationRep:
    Got one yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pcolly2509)
    Got one yesterday
    yeah I got one on Thursday for the 29th of Nov, does any body know what sort of thing they're going to be asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BMC99)
    yeah I got one on Thursday for the 29th of Nov, does any body know what sort of thing they're going to be asking?
    Heyy! could you tell us what they asked you about? x

ReputationRep:
    I've been invited to a interview for the 29th November. Anybody know what they could potentially ask??

ReputationRep:
    When did you apply ? And do you mind If I ask what your predicted grades are ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayar44)
    Heyy! could you tell us what they asked you about? x
    my interview is on the 29th of November but I'll try and and remember to put the sort thing they asked me here afterwards

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.