Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a first year BSc management (Accounting and Finance) in University of Manchester. Honestly, I didn't know what I was thinking about when I was choosing this course. Now I started to feel regret. It had been week8, so the school didnt allow me to change my course at this point of time. So the only choice is change after first year or continue this degree if along the way I find it useful....
    If I am changing course, I will most probably change to BAEcon Economics and Finance. But I am not even sure whether this course will be right for me. Like I have no passion at all, at all, i am not even kidding. So I would just go for the course that will be open more fields for me in the future.
    What do you think of my plan?? I am really confused now.....

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I’m not currently in uni, But i just wanted to ask you: Why do you think your course choice was such a let down?? And is there anything you’d recommend New uni applicants to do before making course choices for uni??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am learning 6 units in this semester, 2 of them which I mentioned above are the 2 units that I dont like. I recommend everyone look into every units of the degree, and look carefully for the keywords, such as 'studies',is just useless, they are just history and most of the time, I don't see the point why am I even studying them.
    (Original post by chloe_o)
    Hey, I’m not currently in uni, But i just wanted to ask you: Why do you think your course choice was such a let down?? And is there anything you’d recommend New uni applicants to do before making course choices for uni??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.