Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got interview invitation from Newnham college yet? Heard it should start coming this week or the next ... Im so worried :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Not yet... what are you applying for? I'm going for English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillenniumGirl)
    Not yet... what are you applying for? I'm going for English
    I applied for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences Lets hope invitations will come soon!

ReputationRep:
    Ikr, this is nerve-wracking.... have you seen the spreadsheet? Only Maths, HSPS and Computer Science really have gone out so far

ReputationRep:
    I have friends who've applied to Newnham but I'm pretty sure they haven't heard back yet either. So far only my friend who applied to Selwyn has gotten an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillenniumGirl)
    Ikr, this is nerve-wracking.... have you seen the spreadsheet? Only Maths, HSPS and Computer Science really have gone out so far
    Where can I get access to this spreadsheet?

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for History at Newnham but haven't heard back regarding an interview yet
    A friend who applied to Trinity got an interview for history yesterday...

so maybe anytime this week or next week we will be notified?

ReputationRep:
    nothing yet... so nervous aha

ReputationRep:
    Applied for four-year classics and heard nothing yet 😬 what's this spreadsheet?

ReputationRep:
    Also it sounds like a silly question but does anyone know if we'll hear by post, or email/ucas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achillles)
    Applied for four-year classics and heard nothing yet 😬 what's this spreadsheet?
    It's a stalking sheet for 2018 undergrad applications; there is a thread with the information on it!

ReputationRep:
    Also it sounds like a silly question but does anyone know if we'll hear by post, or email/ucas?
    the timetable on the newnham website says email! but i guess you never know, as I've seen people unexpectedly receiving interviews via post!
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara.h00)
    Where can I get access to this spreadsheet?

Thanks!!
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5030830

Linked in the opening post.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview on the 15th for History of Art at Newnham so hopefully they'll start coming out for everyone else soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panic!intheexam)
    Got an interview on the 15th for History of Art at Newnham so hopefully they'll start coming out for everyone else soon!
    congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 interviews on the 12th and an assessment on the 13th! Think I'll have to spend 2 nights in Cambridge though bc else I'll have to get up at like 4am on the 12th and I don't wanna be super tired before an interview...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 interviews on the 12th and an assessment on the 13th! Think I'll have to spend 2 nights in Cambridge though bc else I'll have to get up at like 4am on the 12th and I don't wanna be super tired before an interview...
    Ask your college. One night is usually ok, but if they have added another day for the assessment then there's no harm asking for 2 nights (They might say no though...)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Ask your college. One night is usually ok, but if they have added another day for the assessment then there's no harm asking for 2 nights (They might say no though...)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The form they gave me offers two nights - but I'm going to think about it first.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    The form they gave me offers two nights - but I'm going to think about it first.
    Excellent. Take it then!

ReputationRep:
    Hey has anyone who's applied to do maths at Newnham been invited for interview? I'm so nervous!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.