Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not able to make it over to Swansea University to visit an Open Day. But I was wondering if someone could let me know what student life at Swansea is like and about the Business Management Undergraduate course? Thank you!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 4Becca)
    I'm not able to make it over to Swansea University to visit an Open Day. But I was wondering if someone could let me know what student life at Swansea is like and about the Business Management Undergraduate course? Thank you!
    Hi Becca,

Our Student Guide includes information on Swansea University's Student Life. Business Management is located on our Bay Campus and you can take a tour of the facilities here. The Business Management course is rated in the UK Top 15 for Course Satisfaction (Guardian University Guide 2018) and there are opportunities to undertake work placements or complete a year in industry. We have strong industry links and the School of Management's in-house careers service support students throughout their journey.

Swansea Students' Union has over 120 clubs and societies which cover a wide range of interests. Please take a look at https://www.swansea-union.co.uk to see what the Union has to offer.

There are still opportunities for you to visit Swansea University on one of our Applicant Visit Days or by organising an ad-hoc campus or departmental tour.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,

Gwenllian (Recruitment Manager)

ReputationRep:
    I fell inlove with everything in Swansea-The uni, the student life, the campus, accommodation, course, people... Everything! There are many pros at Swansea. I got an unconditional offer from Swansea, Hull, Bangor I'm still waiting for two choices on UCAS but Swansea is my firm choice. I can't wait to start uni this year! Very excited!!

p.s. I applied for Business Management (Entrepreneurship) with year abroad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 25, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.