Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I would like a career in Interior Design but I’m not sure if I should go to Uni ( I would travel 3
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

    You should enroll in a uni or technical school where you can study interior design. This field has a technical component that the people at an interior design firm won't have time to teach you. You are there mostly to be an assistant. If you get an apprenticeship, you'll learn only a few things. Not to mention you may need a degree or certification to practice interior design so be sure to research what you need to do.
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo


"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.