break
french
lunch
geography
english
biology

what i learnt today:
maths- went over mock papers
french- restuarants and common phrases. did some reading activities.
geography- learnt about cyclone pam
english- noted down tips for approaching english lang questions.
biology- learnt about biodiversity, and what's affecting it
lessons were quite good today :smile:

what i've done tonight:
worked out
showered
cleaned my rabbits litter tray
had dinner
revised chemistry for an hour
did geography fieldwork write up for an hour

had quite a productive evening so i'm satisfied. got nothing urgent to do tonight now, just gonna watch youtube and sort out my school bag. hope you're all hving a great day :smile:

tags: @cloudbubbles @troubletracking @Toastiekid

qotd: what song can't you stand?
rn, that spanish song with little mix and cnco.

in the spoiler is a picture of my rabbit and some of my notes :smile:

Spoiler

Three things:
1-how is your handwriting so perfect?!
2-your rabit is sooooo cool:smile: I wanna rabbit
3-um that whale thing is amazing
Original post by Toastiekid
Three things:
1-how is your handwriting so perfect?!
2-your rabit is sooooo cool:smile: I wanna rabbit
3-um that whale thing is amazing

ah thank you! :smile: my hand always hurts after writing aha. my rabbit's name is ruben :smile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
ah thank you! :smile: my hand always hurts after writing aha. my rabbit's name is ruben :smile:

Sounds so similar to my cat’s name- Ruby!:smile:
Sounds so similar to my cat’s name- Ruby!:smile:

my mom wanted a cat but she's allergic to them so we got a rabbit instead :biggrin: i love cats though! [prefer dogs a little more shh]

hey guys, i'm sorry but there won't be an update tonight. i've had a pretty horrible night- composed of a lot of crying, attempts to vomit and stomach pains. i won't go into too much detail because it's kinda personal but i've practically done a review of my maths paper and filled in my french booklet, that's it. not a productive night, at all, and i'm really disappointed with myself for that.

hope you're all doing well though, and i'll do a proper update tomorrow if i can.

hey guys, i'm sorry but there won't be an update tonight. i've had a pretty horrible night- composed of a lot of crying, attempts to vomit and stomach pains. i won't go into too much detail because it's kinda personal but i've practically done a review of my maths paper and filled in my french booklet, that's it. not a productive night, at all, and i'm really disappointed with myself for that.

hope you're all doing well though, and i'll do a proper update tomorrow if i can.

Ohh nooo:frown: Take time to rest and don't worry about trying to be productive or anything other than your health at the moment. You've done a lot today to say you were so ill, and that's an achievement in itself:smile:

Get well soon x

friday 22nd december 2017
what i'm listening to: the 1975 - sex

hi guys! apologies for the lack of posts, i've been resting a lot as i got even more sick [a cold, a stomach ache and a sore throat] on wednesday and thursday, so i was stuck in bed trying to sleep it off :frown: i've partially recovered now, just sniffing a bit and still got a dry throat.
i've been doing physics notes recently as there seems to be a crap ton on the test about waves :colonhash: which of course we haven't covered because my physics teacher is awful. my stomach's hurting again, but i think it's because i've drank almost all of my 1 litre bottle of vanilla milk [whoops]

what i've done today:
washed my face
went shopping
did a workout

what i'm planning to do tonight:
have a shower
make physics revision notes
continue my geography fieldwork
revise maths
revise french

qotd: how are you feeling today?
tags: @Toastiekid @clouddbubbles @troubletracking

friday 22nd december 2017
what i'm listening to: the 1975 - sex

hi guys! apologies for the lack of posts, i've been resting a lot as i got even more sick [a cold, a stomach ache and a sore throat] on wednesday and thursday, so i was stuck in bed trying to sleep it off :frown: i've partially recovered now, just sniffing a bit and still got a dry throat.
i've been doing physics notes recently as there seems to be a crap ton on the test about waves :colonhash: which of course we haven't covered because my physics teacher is awful. my stomach's hurting again, but i think it's because i've drank almost all of my 1 litre bottle of vanilla milk [whoops]

what i've done today:
washed my face
went shopping
did a workout

what i'm planning to do tonight:
have a shower
make physics revision notes
continue my geography fieldwork
revise maths
revise french

qotd: how are you feeling today?
tags: @Toastiekid @clouddbubbles @troubletracking

we defo have similar music tastes :yep:
also twinning with illness!
i’m feeling very sorry for myself, and ill today!
Original post by clouddbubbles
we defo have similar music tastes :yep:
also twinning with illness!
i’m feeling very sorry for myself, and ill today!

oo, hope you feel better soon :smile: and feel free to shoot me any music recommendations :biggrin:
AHHH I KNOW I'M TECHNICALLY 22 MINUTES LATE BUT I'VE JUST REALISED TODAY (YESTERDAY) IS (WAS) YOUR BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:birthday:
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY FREN:party:
Happy birthday!
Original post by troubletracking
AHHH I KNOW I'M TECHNICALLY 22 MINUTES LATE BUT I'VE JUST REALISED TODAY (YESTERDAY) IS (WAS) YOUR BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:birthday:
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY FREN:party:

thank you! i'm sorry i haven't been on recently, i've been so busy w revision!
friday 5th january 2018

apologies for the lack of posts, i've been busy making revision notes and other things. i've done all the notes for the upcoming science tests which i'm pretty happy with. right now, i'm revising chemistry- group 7 halogens etc which i quite like, but i'm finding revision so boring! i haven't done much today, or in the holidays social life wise. how was your new years, everyone? mine was pretty mediocre.

@Toastiekid @troubletracking @clouddbubbles
(edited 6 years ago)
friday 5th january 2018

apologies for the lack of posts, i've been busy making revision notes and other things. i've done all the notes for the upcoming science tests which i'm pretty happy with. right now, i'm revising chemistry- group 7 halogens etc which i quite like, but i'm finding revision so boring! i haven't done much today, or in the holidays social life wise. how was your new years, everyone? mine was pretty mediocre.

@Toastiekid @troubletracking

mine was fine... ate wayyyy too much food though:s-smilie:
I’ve been back at school for two days now:frown: it feels like I was on holiday ages ago:redface:
ummmm maybe to make your revision more interesting bribe yourself? I’m like (to myself) cmon do this and you can have some quality streets:u:
and dude what even is a social life?! My weekend is going to be spent in a room with 20+ 5/6 year olds sooooo ya know it’s going to be awesome:colonhash:
Good luck with mocks:biggrin: I know you can do it!
mine was fine... ate wayyyy too much food though:s-smilie:
I’ve been back at school for two days now:frown: it feels like I was on holiday ages ago:redface:
ummmm maybe to make your revision more interesting bribe yourself? I’m like (to myself) cmon do this and you can have some quality streets:u:
and dude what even is a social life?! My weekend is going to be spent in a room with 20+ 5/6 year olds sooooo ya know it’s going to be awesome:colonhash:
Good luck with mocks:biggrin: I know you can do it!

awh, i'm back on school on monday and i'm dreading it. good luck to you too!
awh, i'm back on school on monday and i'm dreading it. good luck to you too!

enjoy your last weekend of freedom:biggrin:
don’t dread it though, I’m sure it’ll be better than you anticipate:wink:
enjoy your last weekend of freedom:biggrin:
don’t dread it though, I’m sure it’ll be better than you anticipate:wink:

it's not great if you've got mocks the week back :frown: but i'm trying to stay positive
it's not great if you've got mocks the week back :frown: but i'm trying to stay positive

no...:biggrin:
on the bright side they’ll be over pretty soon?!
I love how we're having two conversations in two different threads:tongue:
friday 5th january 2018

@Toastiekid @troubletracking

have fun revising! :lol:
can you tag me please? :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending