Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When working, I go to bed around 2am. I know it’s late but I have sleeping difficulties.
    Usually I wake up around 7:30am and catch the train at 8. Normal days I sleep way later than 2am.

I was wondering what time do people in their late teens/20s go bed?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Most days 4 in the morning and have to wake up 3 hours later at 7

ReputationRep:
    3am sometimes and 10pm at other times . Usually late because I overthink and I start talking to myself before I go bed about stuff I like lol.. or I just go on my phone

ReputationRep:
    Im 17 and I normally go to bed at midnight even though it’s because I have so much work to do this year. If I had nothing to do I think I would go to bed at 11 to then wake up at 7.30 feeling refreshed and not tired anymore.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    3-4 usually. Not my proudest habit.

ReputationRep:
    I got to bed at about 11-11.30 to get up at 6.30. Education has got me exhausted

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.