Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What it's like to be completely comfortable with someone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Like how you are with yourself
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You can just do or say anything and not worry what they'll think.

ReputationRep:
    There’s only one thing I’m comfortable with...
    Spoiler:
    Show

My bed

ReputationRep:
    after 27 years of marriage to first loves its great to be as one. thou micky taking annoys her.

ReputationRep:
    Then you know that individual is a keeper for life, be they friend, best friend or SO.

ReputationRep:
    When you known someone for such a long time, you've done everything both think and unthinkable in front of them. Consequently nothing either of you can do can shock the other, and thus you can be yourself without any inhibition.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    you can talk about anything without feeling shame, you can talk to them about anything and you know they judge you for it. they let you be you, theyre exactly the same as with their friends as with you too, and just someone you can let youre guard down with reallly
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very few people can make me uncomfortable...And it's usually only people who are terrible at flirting and embarass themselves.You just can't help but want to get out of there and away from them quickly. So cringy.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve never felt that in my life so I can’t comment. I have no close friends

ReputationRep:
    They understand you completely. The deep thoughtful conversations you have at night, your humour, the way you do things-they can even tell when your feeling uncomfortable; they can read your body language and you can do theirs. Almost as if you are one/whole even if you may be two people. Share each others soul and conscience.

i have this with a boy and spending time with him is just the best, everytime we're together i feel like i've gotten some magical little bit of time. we don't see each other much and he's bad with making plans so i don't know if he feels the same but when i'm with him i feel so normal and so special at the same time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.