Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! I have 2 uni interviews at the end of the month and one of the interviews requires a portfolio and the other one is portfolio optional. What on earth do I put in an advertising portfolio? I take media studies, graphics and photography, I'm asking my teachers tomorrow to help me make one but it would be great to get a rough idea of what i should put in. Would work in graphics (such as book covers I've made etc.) be a good thing to put in as I haven't really got anything to do with advertising besides one or two pieces of work? Or should I throw together a few pieces of work to put in? Please bare in mind that my first one is November 29th and the second is December 1st- I don't have much time and I only found out a few days ago (on monday 12th)

ReputationRep:
    i think that experience and a few hands on workout is something that you can put in
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.