Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My journey to become a more productive student/ person in general Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, welcome to my Grow Your Grades blog.

I'm usually the student who doesn't start revising for exams until a week or more in to study leave and having to cram everything thing in last minute. I've already completed 3 a levels however decided to wait another year to go uni because I was unsure about what to study. During this year I am studying fast track a level Chemistry and Maths, and this blog will document my journey to completing these two A Levels and applying to university for the second time.

My previous A Levels where...
    History - A
    Government and Politics - A
    Biology - B

I don't currently have any specific aims grade wise for maths and chemistry , but if i'm still doing this blog then i will update it with details.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Best of luck!

I was usually that student too it's good to see you're starting a blog to help you through it. You've already got some great grades so well done. Fingers crossed A level Maths and Chemistry go so well!

What are you hoping to study at university?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Hey! Best of luck!

I was usually that student too it's good to see you're starting a blog to help you through it. You've already got some great grades so well done. Fingers crossed A level Maths and Chemistry go so well!

What are you hoping to study at university?
    Thank you !!! I am hoping posting here will help keep me on track for the year ahead.

I'm currently still deciding on what to apply for , I'm hoping to make up mind soon as the clock is ticking away. I thought the extra year would have made the decision easier bug apparently not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.