The Student Room Group

What did he mean by this?

I started talking to a new guy, and as we were speaking, we discovered we lived in the SAME town and have never seen each other. even once. He said this clearly means I'm a 'good girl' then. I didn't really know what he meant, but at the risk of sounding stupid I just laughed it off. Why does it imply I'm a good girl?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I started talking to a new guy, and as we were speaking, we discovered we lived in the SAME town and have never seen each other. even once. He said this clearly means I'm a 'good girl' then. I didn't really know what he meant, but at the risk of sounding stupid I just laughed it off. Why does it imply I'm a good girl?

Meaning he probably gets a lot of ****gy girls and you arent one of them
Reply 2
i take it he hasn't seen you at the local KKK meeting
He means you’re not going out getting drunk, partying etc (I think)

Either he's an idiot and is trying to imply he's a bad boy (pro tip, anyone who has to imply or claim this isn't and they'll be a total d!ck trying to act like they are) OR more likely it was a joke about how you aren't known around the town for doing anything bad and aren't out partying, doing drugs or whatever at night so it's probably a good indication about you as a person. It just seems like silly small talk to me, I wouldn't dwell on it too much.

He hasn't seen you at the regular local orgies.
(edited 6 years ago)
he means that you do not hang out on the streets for all the bad boys to see.
Original post by mdnte
i take it he hasn't seen you at the local KKK meeting

Oh my God, comedy gold!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending