Turn on thread page Beta

Stressed out in final year need some advice, feeling down watch

I have a deadline in 2 and a half weeks, my body is beginning to shut down, I'm stressing out because Im behind in work although i have only been out once. I feel like I'm slowly deteriorating.

Please give me advice I don't know what to do, I'm tired all the time!!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if your body is being severely affected by stress it might be worth asking for help- either from a tutor at Uni or a counsellor. Try and relax (I know it’s hard, especially with a deadline looming) but that will enable your body to rest and destress which will improve your concentration/ability to work. Make sure your giving yourself time out to spend with friends, watch TV etc and maybe use a timetable if that helps you to organise your work more efficiently. Hope this helps and good luck with it. Try not to burn yourself out 🙂

(Original post by VaticanCameos)
    Hey, if your body is being severely affected by stress it might be worth asking for help- either from a tutor at Uni or a counsellor. Try and relax (I know it’s hard, especially with a deadline looming) but that will enable your body to rest and destress which will improve your concentration/ability to work. Make sure your giving yourself time out to spend with friends, watch TV etc and maybe use a timetable if that helps you to organise your work more efficiently. Hope this helps and good luck with it. Try not to burn yourself out 🙂
    Thank you fir responding, I just feel like I have no one to talk to, all the tutors say is I've got 3 weeks, which I know and I'm like thanks for pointing out that, that's why I'm stressed.

ReputationRep:
    Power of now is worth a read well summary at least be a YouTube vid

https://youtu.be/ykmwCyHlDXM

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.