The Student Room Group

am i pregnant? HELP!!!

So my bf and i had sex for the first time, but the condom split. I took the morning after pill the very next day. However after 8 days i started to bleed and it lasted for 4-5 days it was pink at first but then got darker like my periods. After the bleeding finished i have pain in my legs and my breasts are tender. On top of that im discharging. Am i pregnant? I really need to know is this normal or am i the only one this is happening to.
Original post by Anonymous
So my bf and i had sex for the first time, but the condom split. I took the morning after pill the very next day. However after 8 days i started to bleed and it lasted for 4-5 days it was pink at first but then got darker like my periods. After the bleeding finished i have pain in my legs and my breasts are tender. On top of that im discharging. Am i pregnant? I really need to know is this normal or am i the only one this is happening to.

I don't want to scare you or anything but you do have signs that you're pregnant: the tender breasts, the slight bleeding and because its pink its because the implantation is happening now. but it could be a false sign... but go to the doctor if youre not sure.

you can pM me if you want to talk
Reply 2

Honestly, pregnancy and period symptoms are mostly the same. Taking the morning after pill often forces your body into having your period and may add side effects that you don't normally have.
So honestly, probably not pregnant but all you can do is wait a couple of weeks and then do some pregnancy tests.
Reply 3
Thank you for replying but i just want to say that i went to the gp and she did a pregnancy test and it was negative. SO im not pregnant im so happy and relived now.
Thank you for replying but i just want to say that i went to the gp and she did a pregnancy test and it was negative. SO im not pregnant im so happy and relived now.

That is great to hear!! but next time make sure you are more careful .... happy you're not pregnant though.
You're pregnant mate.

The father - Sir. TooJender-Vegine-Willie :smile:
How soon after did you take the pregnancy test?

My crystal ball says to get a cheap test from Poundland in a few weeks to double check.

Congratulation on not becoming a mom ! :P
Reply 8
Me

Quick Reply

Latest