The Student Room Group

Can I withdraw my UCAS application and reapply

I've already submitted my UCAS application and now want to change where I have applied for as I feel I have not set my aspirations high enough. I have already received 4/5 offers - none of which I want to go to. Am I better to withdraw or to go through clearing?
Reply 1
I don't think you will be able to reapply since you are beginning to get offers back (thus the 14 day courtesy period for you to change your mind had expired). I would recommend checking this with your teachers or getting in contact with UCAS directly. Otherwise you could always wait until clearing, at which point you will definitely be able to apply for the course and university that you want.
Reply 2
Original post by rebeccaharvey
I've already submitted my UCAS application and now want to change where I have applied for as I feel I have not set my aspirations high enough. I have already received 4/5 offers - none of which I want to go to. Am I better to withdraw or to go through clearing?

You can only withdraw and reapply within 14 days of submitting your UCAS application, so it's most likely too late. Your other option would be to consider [wiki]UCAS_Extra[/wiki]

Quick Reply

Latest