The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It isn't.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Reply 2
Original post by Paracosm
It isn't.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

I can confirm it is.

I didn't have my NASA brain washing cereal unlike you. :smile:
Original post by Arkeeos
I can confirm it is.

I didn't have my NASA brain washing cereal unlike you. :smile:

Of course it is.

Oh, so you had crêpes? Did you only have flat foods as spherical objects are an impossibility? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Paracosm
Of course it is.

Oh, so you had crêpes? Did you only have flat foods as spherical objects are an impossibility? :smile:

I'm not saying spherical objects are impossible... Nice strawman.
Original post by Arkeeos
I believe the world the world is flat, ask away.

Do you think someone can be transracial just like a transgender?

This means that a white European man, from a completely white upbringing, can feel like a big black man or asian and want to transition to his chosen identity?
you nincompoop
Original post by Arkeeos
I'm not saying spherical objects are impossible... Nice strawman.

:h:
If the world is flat then whats at the edge? a magic ice wall or your remaining brain cells? is it halal or hara?
Reply 9
Original post by Travis Ryan
If the world is flat then whats at the edge? a magic ice wall or your remaining brain cells? is it halal or hara?

Antarctica is the wall around the edge of the world.
Reply 10
Original post by VirgoStrain
Explain to me how someone can in a straight line around (*triggered*) the world and end up in the same place as they started. Because that’s what many shipping routes do, and it is possible.

have you ever circumnavigated the world? didn't think so. has anyone walked around the world in a perfectly straight line? didn't think so, at least make your arguments realistic. the point is none of us have done this so plausible deniability, that's not an argument.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Arkeeos

Post this in the ISOC forum.
Reply 12
Original post by uberteknik
Post this in the ISOC forum.

wheres that?
Original post by Arkeeos

if the earth was flat ma homies would falloff the edge, i cant be havin that!
Original post by Arkeeos
Antarctica is the wall around the edge of the world.

Hahahahahahahaha
Reply 16
Original post by Wired_1800
Do you think someone can be transracial just like a transgender?

This means that a white European man, from a completely white upbringing, can feel like a big black man or asian and want to transition to his chosen identity?

no, god wouldn't want that on anyone.
Reply 18
Original post by Arkeeos

Who's responsible for making us all think that the Earth is round and why are they doing it?
Reply 19
Original post by VirgoStrain
“Plausible deniability” as opposed to ignoring probably hundreds of petabytes of information collected by NASA and other companies / agencies. Here’s a simple experiment for you to carry out kiddo, because I’m fairly certain you failed any physics qualifications you took (musta been hard to just write what was in the textbook eh?) - go on google earth world view. The world is round on there - try not to get your panties in a twist. Zoom in on any location. That location exists and you can visit it. Not repeat that for every other location on that google earth map. Keep doing it until you die.

You understand google earth uses weather balloons not satellites, right? smh, globbies will never understand.

Latest