springh112
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I'm struggling to understand one of the questions on Unit 345 - Manage personal and professional development.
1.1 Compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validtity
Please can someone help! I'm happy to on any other knowledge questions!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by springh112)
Hi, I'm struggling to understand one of the questions on Unit 345 - Manage personal and professional development.
1.1 Compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validtity
It says

1.1 Sources of information on professional development trends in their own profession/industry.

Such sources could include publications and other information from:

professional bodies
professional networks
trade associations
organisation's employee development department
training organisations
internet

Any comparison would look at strengths / weaknesses, advantages/disadvantages of each source. In this criterion the learner is required to compare sources of information on professional development trends, and their validity, using at least two sources of information.
abs96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by springh112)
Hello, I got so confused on this question. They did not word it very well at all. You need to be talking about your personal and professional development. Discuss any training courses that are available to you to develop skills that will have your career. Also talk about who you can talk to if you have concerns about your job role. For example, your manager, your colleagues and your assesor. Do some research on websites that help development such as the national careers service. Is your business supported by any training organisations such as the Chambers of Commerce? You could talk about this.

Hope this has helped a bit. Best of luck.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (43)
18.53%
No one else does (75)
32.33%
I'm embarrassed about my background (23)
9.91%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (79)
34.05%
We don't use a video platform (3)
1.29%
I don't have a camera (4)
1.72%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
2.16%

Watched Threads