The Student Room Group

Italian students 2018

Hi! Im'm an Italian student that has applied to medicine. I would like to know if there are some Italians that are studying medicine in the Uk that could give me some advice on the interviews. Also, if there is someone that has applied this year like me, could you tell me your stats because I'm a little bit worried by them, since I can't confront them with my con-nationals. Thanks!
Original post by beck’s
Hi! Im'm an Italian student that has applied to medicine. I would like to know if there are some Italians that are studying medicine in the Uk that could give me some advice on the interviews. Also, if there is someone that has applied this year like me, could you tell me your stats because I'm a little bit worried by them, since I can't confront them with my con-nationals. Thanks!

Unis will have very specific entry requirements for international students and comparing profiles is not going to get you anywhere as there is more to the application than just the profile numbers. Your uni will have an international students society which will help you connect with fellow Italians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending