BTEC level 3 sports and exercise science and physiotherapy Watch

shah-alam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I am currently in Year 11 applying for colleges I have applied for one college with a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma Sports and Exercise Science, i am just wondering would this degree be sufficient enough to be accepted with the required grades. Also what other BTECs do university's accept for Physiotherapy?
Captain Holt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shah-alam)
Hi, I am currently in Year 11 applying for colleges I have applied for one college with a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma Sports and Exercise Science, i am just wondering would this degree be sufficient enough to be accepted with the required grades. Also what other BTECs do university's accept for Physiotherapy?
Personally, A levels all the way. But hey, once you get your btec certificate you can put it in your windscreen to get free disabled parking😜(no offence btec people)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Sportsfreak123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi
Im currently doing the BTEC level 3 sport and exercise science. When i was in secondary school i got good grades all around and i got good grades in my gcse's i could have done a levels but i found that exams were very stressful so i decided to do a btec i was sceptical at first as well because i didn't want people to think that i was less than i am. Personally i felt that doing the btec was the best decision i could ever make, it is such a interesting subject, you get to learn about so many different things so it doesn't get boring. Also loads of university (even ones in the Russell group) accept Btec level 3 sport and exercise science you just have to make sure that you work hard all throughout the year.

I hope this help you out and if you choose to do it, don't let peoples opinion get in your way of being successful:bumps::bumps: if you need anymore advice just let me know xx

All the best
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?

Yes (129)
18.53%
No (420)
60.34%
Not really bothered about them (147)
21.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise