Failed exams because of crush Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I had a crush and an on and off thing with a boy for 5 years , he’s naturally bright , all A* kind of boy , whole family is smart too, but I have to work to get my grades and the the only thing I’m naturally bright at is RE and English . I have depression and anxiety , I can never concentrate on exams ect .. during exam session I was too distracted by my crush , looking at him , day dreaming ect and now I’m stuck with bad grades , 5 A*-A’s , 4 C’s , 3 D’s ,he got all A*s and A’s . During revision times I would just think about him . I am so stupid and so angry with my self . Has this happened to anyone else ? What Can I do ? I still have my crush on social media , we hardly talk , throughout the whole 5 years he played with my heart and gave me mixed signals . Crushes aren’t worth it ! I wanted to do maths and science but he moved to my class which gave me so much anxiety I couldn’t do any work !
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a crush and an on and off thing with a boy for 5 years , he’s naturally bright , all A* kind of boy , whole family is smart too, but I have to work to get my grades and the the only thing I’m naturally bright at is RE and English . I have depression and anxiety , I can never concentrate on exams ect .. during exam session I was too distracted by my crush , looking at him , day dreaming ect and now I’m stuck with bad grades , 5 A*-A’s , 4 C’s , 3 D’s ,he got all A*s and A’s . During revision times I would just think about him . I am so stupid and so angry with my self . Has this happened to anyone else ? What Can I do ? I still have my crush on social media , we hardly talk , throughout the whole 5 years he played with my heart and gave me mixed signals . Crushes aren’t worth it ! I wanted to do maths and science but he moved to my class which gave me so much anxiety I couldn’t do any work !
Remove him from Facebook and any other connections you may have. It's difficult to get over someone but easier if you have no way of interacting with them. And if you do, remind yourself of this experience and the results.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Err no, i had a crush for 2 yrs and still got 9A*s - she did have sex with me tho
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Grow up. I'm so glad you failed some of your exams because we don't need people like you going to university and being the creme de la creme of the next generation when you can't even simply ignore your 'crush' through the exam period.
GovernmentEarner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lol the people above me are such weirdo’s. You were/are 15 or 16 years old, it’s pretty normal to be distracted by the opposite sex at that age, when your hormones are going through the roof.

You need to move on and remove any sign of him. Clearly it’s toxic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (39)
50%
No (39)
50%

Watched Threads