unit 1 btec business Watch

anonymous.01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im doing BTEC business at a level and am currently on unit 1. I need help with sub heading 6 which is 'Assessing the relationship and communication with stakeholders'. I have to compare two businesses, so I have chosen Apple and the NHS. But I need some help on what to write.
ditchedaccount
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey mate, Unit 1 is fun unit, So to assess something is to find the advantages and disadvantages and summarise further how these relationships are either beneficial or negatively impacting to your organisations. For this assignment you had to choose an organisation that was a charity, I am not sure NHS would qualify as a charity so my bet is for you to use the well known OXFAM not-for-profit organisation. To know what you need to write look no further than the 2016 BTEC business specification, http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...Spec_Iss3C.pdf
On here is a list of the things they want you to mention in answering your question. • Stakeholders:
o internal, e.g. managers, employees, owners o external, e.g. suppliers, lenders, competitors, debtors, creditors, customers, government agencies and departments (local, national, international), communities (local, national, international), pressure groups, interest groups. • The influence of stakeholders on business success, e.g. shareholder value; customers as long-term assets (strong customer service enables customer loyalty and retention); employee involvement, corporate social responsibility (community groups and interest groups). A3 Effective business communications Appropriate presentation and delivery of information to a given audience: • written presentations, e.g. financial, non-financial, formal and informal reports • oral presentations, e.g. computer projection/PowerPoint with speaker notes • importance of communication to aid business success, e.g. social media, virtual communities.

Thats what the specification says. If you haven't already, please buy the BTEC national extended diploma business book 1 from amazon.
So to get you started here is what you would write:
Apple maintains a positive relationship with its shareholders as it is a public limited company listed on the stock exchange. Stakeholders are part owners of the organisation and their ideas and suggestions are influential to the objectives of the organisation. There are a large number of stakeholders Apple works alongside and they also have to adapt to different government policies as they operate internationally. Internal stakeholders include managers, employees and owners...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (37)
13.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (22)
8%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (59)
21.45%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (40)
14.55%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (33)
12%
How can I be the best version of myself? (84)
30.55%

Watched Threads