The Student Room Group

Muslim migrants cause chaos in Brussels

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by PP112
but I gotta say, your British hospitals are in a worse state than afghan hospitals in terms of getting seen by a doctor straightaway and having immediate attention!
Unfortunately, that's where the alleged superiority ends. When it comes to actual treatment and outcomes, the Afghan health system is one of the worst in the world, so good luck and hope you can make a difference.
Original post by Liniop
I'm so glad hippies like you aren't in charge of the immigration law of this country.

The EU is in charge of immigration law in this country - pretty much as it is in charge of all law in this country.
Original post by Liniop
The numbers don't add up for that to be a viable excuse. In America:

Black US population = 37 million
Non - Black US population (White+Hispanic+East Asian) = 286 million

Average of 18% of non - black people in America are in poverty. = 51 million non-black people in poverty
26% of blacks are in poverty = 9 million blacks in poverty

So,
51 million non-blacks are in poverty and 9 million blacks are in poverty, yet blacks make up 50% of the crime.

Therefore, blacks must be an innately more violent & troublesome race.

1. Gangs.
2. The biggest genocides in history were committed by whites. Therefore, whites must be an innately more violent & troublesome race.

Ps interesting fact, one FBI statistic has 80% of pedophiles bring white.
Original post by yudothis
1. Gangs.
2. The biggest genocides in history were committed by whites. Therefore, whites must be an innately more violent & troublesome race.

Ps interesting fact, one FBI statistic has 80% of pedophiles bring white.

1. The biggest genocides in history were perpetrated by the Mongols, not whites.

2. What percentage of people in the United States are white?
I personally do think that immigrants are more likely to commit crime. But like the stats you get on black people committing more murders - I don't think this is something inherent to black people or immigrants.

Black people tend to live and concentrate in urban areas, and the crime that tends to happen in urban areas are these kind of crimes. It makes sense that they will be over-represented in those crimes because that's where they live. I would guess that almost all poaching or wildlife crimes are perpetrated by white people. This isn't because white people love to steal falcon eggs or misuse agricultural diesel - it's because these crimes happen in rural areas and white people live in rural areas.

Same with immigrants - the profile of an immigrant is most likely to be a young man. Most crimes are commited by young men. More crimes will be committed by immigrants because of that - it's just stats.
Reply 65
Original post by QE2
Unfortunately, that's where the alleged superiority ends. When it comes to actual treatment and outcomes, the Afghan health system is one of the worst in the world, so good luck and hope you can make a difference.

yes, unfortunately that is very true, I have heard of many horrible cases such as people wrongly diagnosed with cancers and had to go through unnecessary treatments, and even worse, people pretending to be doctors and pocketing the fees while telling their patients garbage
Original post by Chaz254
When did white guys kill 500 people?

How about when the Britiish ruled over the Indian subcontinent without their consent?What about the Amritsar massacre?
Reply 67
Original post by Trinculo
The EU is in charge of immigration law in this country - pretty much as it is in charge of all law in this country.
No it isn't.
Original post by Wōden
Of course. I mean to even suggest for one moment that biology influences behavoir, is just patently absurd. Populations of humans that have evolved in relative isolation to one another over hundreds of thousands of years, some of whom with distinct admixtures from other now extinct hominid species, in radically different environments and climates with totally different challenges and requirements for survival; ALL of them are obviously going to be EXACTLY the same as one another in intelligence and temperament.

We're all one race, the human race. Everyone is a just blank sheet of paper. Everyone is interchangeable.

PRSOM.
Reply 69
Original post by PP112
most of this migration is caused by interference of the west into matters that don't concern them. look at the problems of ISIS today. that was caused by the Iraq war. the problem with the western countries (ESPECIALLY BRITAIN) is that you cause a mess and then don't attempt to clean up your mess properly which leads to the disasters we face today.
DO NOT think I'm talking nonsense because this was the response from Lord touhig, a member of the house of Lords who was active in parliament when this happened. it shows that even the politicians themselves knew that they f**ked up badly but they are too cowardly to admit it.

ISIS was formed because we LEFT Iraq, leaving a vacuum for the Islamic terror group to form without intervention.

The Netherlands has been flooded with millions of Moroccan Muslims. Last I checked, we don't have troops in Morocco.
Reply 70
Original post by PP112
ALSO remember, it isn't the fault of the migrants. it is the fault of the government for allowing people to enter countries so don't get mad the the migrants, who wouldn't want the opportunity to live in a better place? you should be putting pressure on the government to change because whining about migrants ain't gonna get rid of them any time soon :smile:

Once we have a right wing government I think some mass deportations and immigration bans will start happening, like what's been happening in Eastern Europe and now Austria.
Original post by QE2
No it isn't.

Yes it is. In what universe is immigration not overwhelmingly dictated by Free Movement of People?

And are the European Courts supreme over English courts or not?
Reply 72
Original post by yudothis
2. The biggest genocides in history were committed by whites.
Not true. Some of the largest death tolls in history have been engineered by non-whites.
Race is no indicator of inhumanity.
Reply 73
Original post by arizonaidiot
How about when the Britiish ruled over the Indian subcontinent without their consent?What about the Amritsar massacre?

Everyone acted barbaric hundreds of years ago.
Reply 74
Yes it is. In what universe is immigration not overwhelmingly dictated by Free Movement of People?

And are the European Courts supreme over English courts or not?
You said that the EU is "pretty much in charge of all law" in the UK. It isn't.
The UK writes and enables all its own laws via our elected government and Parliament. Those laws may be challenged if they are deemed to contravene EU legistation that the UK has signed up to. Otherwise, the EU has no input on UK law.

It's like saying "the Police are in charge of how fast I drive" because you might be prosecuted if you break the speed limit!
Original post by Liniop
Everyone acted barbaric hundreds of years ago.

This happened in 1919 and the rule continued to 1947,so not hundreds of years ago.Point is,that guy said that white people never murdered 500 people and I simply answered his question.Crimes can be committed by anyone and are not predispositioned to a particular group or race.
Original post by QE2
You said that the EU is "pretty much in charge of all law" in the UK. It isn't.
The UK writes and enables all its own laws via our elected government and Parliament. Those laws may be challenged if they are deemed to contravene EU legistation that the UK has signed up to. Otherwise, the EU has no input on UK law.

It's like saying "the Police are in charge of how fast I drive" because you might be prosecuted if you break the speed limit!

We're obliged to give effect to a huge swathe of law by our membership of the EU. It's not as if we pick and choose which law we want.

And yes - the police are the enforcement tool for how fast you drive - so yes, they are in charge of how fast you drive. Were there no enforcement, speed limits would have no effect.
Reply 77
Original post by arizonaidiot
Indeed. An episode of history with much to condemn.
Almost as bad as the Islamic conquest of the Indian subcontinent which lasted longer and killed more people. I assume that you are as vociferous in your condemnation of that episode as you are of the British conquest there.

What's that? You're not? Could you explain why?
Original post by QE2
Indeed. An episode of history with much to condemn.
Almost as bad as the Islamic conquest of the Indian subcontinent which lasted longer and killed more people. I assume that you are as vociferous in your condemnation of that episode as you are of the British conquest there.

What's that? You're not? Could you explain why?

"What's that? You're not? Could you explain why?"You make too much assumptions mate.Yes,I agree that it was a terrible crime committed by the Muslims .Hindus and many other religions and sects also suffered greatly in the Indian subcontinent rule..Point is,that guy said that white people never murdered 500 people and I simply answered his question.Crimes can be committed by anyone and are not predispositioned to a particular group or race.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 79
We're obliged to give effect to a huge swathe of law by our membership of the EU. It's not as if we pick and choose which law we want.
Which laws in particular that have been forced on us by the EU do you object to.

And once these laws have been enacted into UK law before we leave the EU, will you stop objecting to them, because they will no longer be EU law?

And yes - the police are the enforcement tool for how fast you drive - so yes, they are in charge of how fast you drive. Were there no enforcement, speed limits would have no effect.
No, the police have no control over how fast you drive. If you want to drive at 35 in a 40, you can, etc. They have no control over your speed. They can only prosecute if they catch you breaking the law.

Likewise, the EU do not write or enact law in the UK. Never have done.

Quick Reply

Latest