The Student Room Group

Muslim migrants cause chaos in Brussels

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rohit Joshi
Quite obviously dodging my point, of how you criticize what they are doing when you would do the same in their position.

My grandparents and great grandparents did not flee their ancestral homeland during two of the worst wars in human history, and I will not either should such hardship ever fall upon us again (which I dare say it might in the not too distant future if the current demographic trends continue).
I saw a film on this called Black 2015 French language from Brussels. Indeed depicting black and brown migrants there as trouble lol serious...serious trouble. The film is a total mental and emotional black hole, a nightmare. 😓 and I think largely inspired by reality unfortunately.
Original post by yudothis
Yes, they are because of century of oppression. White people who live in poverty are equally as stuck as black people. Overall whites just have the advantage because of history. It's really simple, so thanks for making that point for me.

No those 80% don't include "whites of European decent" you utter cretin, almost every white person in the US is of European decent.

By way my child is mix race and I am white working class single mother from London I don't live of benefit and child has a paper round.

By the why 82% white include white Europeans and Hispanics people your statistics 72% are for white people of Europeans descent not including Hispanics. By the why the FBI include Hispanics as white criminals as well as people white European descent.

by the why I don't like being called names by whining middle class woman. I got one thing to say to you stop whining and start enjoy life go and get yourself a nice girlfriend or boyfriend.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/jesus-roberto-munguia

Prove Hispanics are included as white by the BI
Original post by Wōden
My grandparents and great grandparents did not flee their ancestral homeland during two of the worst wars in human history, and I will not either should such hardship ever fall upon us again (which I dare say it might in the not too distant future if the current demographic trends continue).

So when people DO leave, you realise how bad it is for them at home
Original post by looloo2134
By way my child is mix race and I am white working class single mother from London I don't live of benefit and child has a paper round.

By the why 82% white include white Europeans and Hispanics people your statistics 72% are for white people of Europeans descent not including Hispanics. By the why the FBI include Hispanics as white criminals as well as people white European descent.

by the why I don't like being called names by whining middle class woman. I got one thing to say to you stop whining and start enjoy life go and get yourself a nice girlfriend or boyfriend.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/jesus-roberto-munguia

Prove Hispanics are included as white by the BI

Neither do I, good job neither of us has experienced that.

Quick Reply

Latest