The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College - Aeronautical Engineering Applicants 2018

Scroll to see replies

no sorry not really, look at this................................

Original post by Georgvth
I’d say if you actually got rejected but eventually get the grades go for adjustment! There’s a very high possibility you’ll get in for this year through adjustment, even if you initially got rejected. Check this link out. https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/ucas-adjustment-–-if-you’ve-done-better-expected
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I think clearing and adjustment is only for courses that are less competitive.

I’d say if you actually got rejected but eventually get the grades go for adjustment! There’s a very high possibility you’ll get in for this year through adjustment, even if you initially got rejected. Check this link out. https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/ucas-adjustment-–-if-you’ve-done-better-expected
Hi, I am thinking of firming Imperial, but I can't decide between Bristol, Bath and Manchester as my insurance. Any thoughts?
got rejected
Any other aussies who applied to Imperial?
Reply 85

Are you sure? I thought imperial never go into adjustment. Does anyone know if that happened before
What sort of questions does the Imperial admissions day test ask for aeronautical engineering? And how well are you expected to do/ how hard is the 30mins test
Original post by poo man
I'm a UK student and I received the invite for an interview on 26th Oct, and the interview is this wednesday 22nd Nov!!! Super nervous!! I think some interviews happen in January and since they haven't rejected you you might still get an interview!!

I did my interview on the same day as yours. Did you receive an offer?
How did it go? Did you guys get accepted and start?
I got my conditional offer on dec.10
Original post by xxifyoux
I got my conditional offer on dec.10

Hey, may I ask what is the condition for yours?
Original post by HafizAlsree
Hey, may I ask what is the condition for yours?

5 in 2 APs
5 in 2 APs

And just posting documents of your results to them right? Have you already receive an email like Imperial Gateway about this?
Original post by HafizAlsree
And just posting documents of your results to them right? Have you already receive an email like Imperial Gateway about this?

Yes just the final results but I haven’t received the information on Imperial gateway.
Yes just the final results but I haven’t received the information on Imperial gateway.

Same here, hope to receive it soon after New Year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending