The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
funny how trump mocked a disabled person too (and was caught doing it on camera)

now he's president.. ..funny what a difference money can make
Original post by kaytoner
funny how trump mocked a disabled person too (and was caught doing it on camera)

Taken out of context... also trump takes a dump on everyone because he's a delusional idiot... but he wasn't trying to mock his disability.
Reply 3

I don't think the editor Gay Times broke do you
Reply 4

Except he didn’t really mock him for having a disability, the ‘mocking’ is a thing trump does when talking about others, are you suggesting people with disabilities should be treated differently than those without?

[video]https://youtu.be/CsaB3ynIZH4[/video]
Reply 5
Original post by Jonjonbo
Taken out of context... also trump takes a dump on everyone because he's a delusional idiot... but he wasn't trying to mock his disability.

how surprising, a totally unexpected response
he was; look at the tape and say that again sincerely
Reply 6
Original post by joecphillips
Except he didn’t really mock him for having a disability, the ‘mocking’ is a thing trump does when talking about others, are you suggesting people with disabilities should be treated differently than those without?

Yes; are you suggesting there shouldn't be background checks for immigrants from high risk countries?

wonder how it feels to have your own flawed logic used against you
Reply 7
Original post by looloo2134
I don't think the editor Gay Times broke do you

not a billionaire either
Reply 8
Yes; are you suggesting there shouldn't be background checks for immigrants from high risk countries?

wonder how it feels to have your own flawed logic used against you

Really so you don’t see people with disabilities as equals, that’s disappointing.

If people with disabilities are equal then what trump did is perfectly fine if people with disabilities are not then we have bigger problems than trump
Reply 9

Sorry but how has tread gone on to Trump when it about the suspends of Josh Rivers from the Gay Times for abusive Tweets
Reply 10

Trumptards will find a way to defend everything he did. There's a clear difference with what he did when impersonating the disabled reporter (making direct mocking of his hand condition in an exaggerated way, slurring his face) as opposed to what you say is "normal" which is just hand gestures.

He mocked a disabled person, get over it.
Reply 11
Really so you don’t see people with disabilities as equals, that’s disappointing.

If people with disabilities are equal then what trump did is perfectly fine if people with disabilities are not then we have bigger problems than trump

Disappointing? What's disappointing here is you can't even acknowledge that Trump is mocking the disabled.

Do you even know how stupid you sound? "Buh, buh trump uses hand gestures ALL the time!!!"

pathetic how you can only argue by putting your words into my mouth

People with disabilities are equal
The treatment they receive should not be; they should receive (more) aid

unless you're suggesting you'll gladly let your autistic son to go to school without any special assistant
as according to your logic, he'll equal to other students but will also receive same treatment (ie none)

or what about the guy in wheelchair? He'll he treated equally like everyone, so he must use the stairs somehow
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by nashhh2
Trumptards will find a way to defend everything he did. There's a clear difference with what he did when impersonating the disabled reporter (making direct mocking of his hand condition in an exaggerated way, slurring his face) as opposed to what you say is "normal" which is just hand gestures.

He mocked a disabled person, get over it.

The video clearly shows that he has done the same to others and it wasn’t because the reporter was disabled.

You should hold yourself to the same standards though as I have a disability which I have been open about previously on other issues on this site and using trumptards by your standards is wrong to use against me so I look forward to your apology.
Reply 14
pathetic how you can only argue by putting your words into my mouth

People with disabilities are equal
The treatment they receive should not be; it should be more in aid of them

unless you're suggesting you'll gladly let your autistic son to go to school without any special assistant

The guy wasn’t mocked because of any disability as can clearly be seen by the fact trump has mocked others in the same way, so saying trump should treat him like anyone else is fair to say.

What special assistance does that man need about been talked about in the same way as many other people have?
Reply 15
The video clearly shows that he has done the same to others and it wasn’t because the reporter was disabled.

You should hold yourself to the same standards though as I have a disability which I have been open about previously on other issues on this site and using trumptards by your standards is wrong to use against me so I look forward to your apology.

No it doesn't. There's a very clear exaggeration. His hand twists in and he slurs his voice, that's not what Trump normally does. What you're claiming is that it just so happens to be just like the reporter he's impersonating? You believe that. This is not an argument. The rest of us know what happened.

I don't give a **** if you have a disability.
Reply 16
Original post by nashhh2
No it doesn't. There's a very clear exaggeration. His hand twists in and he slurs his voice, that's not what Trump normally does. What you're claiming is that it just so happens to be just like the reporter he's impersonating? You believe that. This is not an argument. The rest of us know what happened.

I don't give a **** if you have a disability.

It’s the same thing he has done with others.

Did someone say hypocrite

Anyway onto what this thread is about, I can see why they fired him but it seems a bit bad that tweets from nearly a decade ago can get you fired these days, not condoning what he said but can anyone really say they haven’t changed in that time?
Reply 17
It’s the same thing he has done with others.

Did someone say hypocrite

Incorrect. But you keep saying that to yourself.

Hypocrite? Lol, are you mad im not going light on you because you're disabled. I don't discriminate, maybe you can you use your disability card elsewhere, not working with me.
The guy wasn’t mocked because of any disability as can clearly be seen by the fact trump has mocked others in the same way, so saying trump should treat him like anyone else is fair to say.

What special assistance does that man need about been talked about in the same way as many other people have?

My good man, your whole premise is flawed

you say all men are equal yet contradict this by saying people with disabilities are also equal
if a man has disabilities he cannot be equal unless he is given aid to give him the same chances and opportunities as those without disabilities
Reply 19
Original post by nashhh2
Incorrect. But you keep saying that to yourself.

Hypocrite? Lol, are you mad im not going light on you because you're disabled. I don't discriminate, maybe you can you use your disability card elsewhere, not working with me.

No I’m glad you are not but you are mad at trump for doing the same thing, so why isn’t it ok for trump to do it but it is for you?

And after you consider why you are so hypocritical we should get onto what this thread is about

Quick Reply

Latest