The Student Room Group

Gay Times editor suspend for abusing people including disabled children on Twitter

Scroll to see replies

Good, what he wrote was disgusting.

Original post by joecphillips
Except he didn’t really mock him for having a disability, the ‘mocking’ is a thing trump does when talking about others, are you suggesting people with disabilities should be treated differently than those without?

[video]https://youtu.be/CsaB3ynIZH4[/video]

This is nonsensical, even for you. I would advise people not to engage with this user on issues relating to Trump, there's literally nothing you could say that will change his mind. Don't waste your time.
Reply 21
No I’m glad you are not but you are mad at trump for doing the same thing, so why isn’t it ok for trump to do it but it is for you?

And after you consider why you are so hypocritical we should get onto what this thread is about

Trump is mocking a disabled person. Am I mocking you? No, im treating you equally, just as Trump should have, with at least a little bit of respect. Of course he's a despicable deplorable man so im not particularly mad at all.

You're trying so hard to make me seem like a hypocrite but you're wrong. And your inability to argue properly and process logic has made me realise you're not worth my time. Good night.
Reply 22
Original post by kaytoner
My good man, your whole premise is flawed

you say all men are equal yet contradict this by saying people with disabilities are also equal
if a man has disabilities he cannot be equal unless he is given aid to give him the same chances and opportunities as those without disabilities

Why is it that people with disabilities can’t be made fun of the same way people without them are even if it’s not about their disability?

I am equal I have friends with other conditions and so are they, why do you think we aren’t?
Reply 23
Original post by Snufkin

This is nonsensical, even for you. I would advise people not to engage with this user on issues relating to Trump, there's literally nothing you could say that will change his mind. Don't waste your time.

Hi Snufkin you come here to lie again? Come try to disprove the video evidence.

For people who don’t know Snufkin he once claimed a problem that started under obama and has went on for years is all trumps fault when really it is a problem caused by congress as trump doesn’t control the money, he even provided an article what debunked his claim and he refuses to admit he was wrong.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by nashhh2
Trump is mocking a disabled person. Am I mocking you? No, im treating you equally, just as Trump should have, with at least a little bit of respect. Of course he's a despicable deplorable man so im not particularly mad at all.

You're trying so hard to make me seem like a hypocrite but you're wrong. And your inability to argue properly and process logic has made me realise you're not worth my time. Good night.

Trump was treating him as an equal by not pulling any punches and treating him the same way he treats everyone else just like you are doing but you oppose trump and lie about him for doing that, there is video evidence of him doing exactly the same to others but you refuse to accept it.
Reply 25
Original post by Snufkin

I learnt that the hard way. He calls that evidence? Does he not realise that PROVES Trump is mocking him?

You have to admire how much Trump has managed to brainwashed and manipulated the weak-minded.
Why is it that people with disabilities can’t be made fun of the same way people without them are even if it’s not about their disability?

I am equal I have friends with other conditions and so are they, why do you think we aren’t?

because they can't fight back in the same way

eg)Trump: HAHA look at that loser reporter
Reporter: Uh Oh I can't call him a loser as unlike me he clearly isn't

fighting someone you know who can't fight back in the same manner, as you're not disabled, is low
Reply 27
Original post by nashhh2
I learnt that the hard way. He calls that evidence? Does he not realise that PROVES Trump is mocking him?

You have to admire how much Trump has managed to brainwashed and manipulated the weak-minded.

It was not because he has a disability as much as you like to claim it was, once again live by your standards and apologise.
Reply 28
It was not because he has a disability as much as you like to claim it was, once again live by your standards and apologise.

Weak.
Reply 29

fighting someone you know who can't fight back in the same manner, as you're not disabled, is low

don't waste your time on him. He's an idiot who doesn't even realise he's one.
Reply 30

fighting someone you know who can't fight back in the same manner as you're not disabled, is low

I’m pretty sure a reporter can fight back, he has to have done something right to get that job, he has a platform so what is his hurdle?

And why are you saying that reporter is a loser?

I’m going to let you in on a little secret

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Snufkin

I know Josh Rivers parents must be so please that there child become a nasty abusive adult.

Quick Reply

Latest