UCAS track says I’ve received an offer, but no confirmation email? Watch

username3615620
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I got an offer from Bath roughly 3 weeks ago on UCAS track, but no confirmation email?
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Check your junk mail. However, this is common by universities to not send out congratulation emails. I wouldn't worry too much.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think only 1 of my unis sent a confirmation email. Don't worry about it.
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by d0p5y)
I got an offer from Bath roughly 3 weeks ago on UCAS track, but no confirmation email?
Hey!

University of Bath usually sends a confirmation to UCAS when they make you an offer so it should show up. Try to check the Bath application tracker just to make sure the offer is there: Application Tracker

If not, drop an email to the admissions office, they will surely help you out: [email protected]
username3615620
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by University of Bath)
Hey!

University of Bath usually sends a confirmation to UCAS when they make you an offer so it should show up. Try to check the Bath application tracker just to make sure the offer is there: Application Tracker

If not, drop an email to the admissions office, they will surely help you out: [email protected]
Is there supposed to be an offer letter available to read on the Bath application tracker?

Because when I click on the link under “my offer letter” nothing appears. However under offer status it says I’ve been made an offer.
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by d0p5y)
Is there supposed to be an offer letter available to read on the Bath application tracker?

Because when I click on the link under “my offer letter” nothing appears. However under offer status it says I’ve been made an offer.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing by logging onto application tracker. If you private message me your UCAS ID, I can pass it onto admissions to have a look into it for you. In the meantime, just double check your email is up to date on tracker - you'll be able to update it under personal details if needed.

Rest assured, if you have an offer on UCAS, Bath have offered you a place.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.33%
Pop (176)
24.75%
Jazz (29)
4.08%
Classical (41)
5.77%
Hip-Hop (128)
18%