The Student Room Group

Biomedical Engineering - 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by angelcake218
ABC

How long did it take for Surrey 2 reply?
Original post by Nikhila13
How long did it take for Surrey 2 reply?

They replied a day after. But i applied quite early so they probably hadn't seen any good applications yet 😄
Reply 22
They replied a day after. But i applied quite early so they probably hadn't seen any good applications yet 😄

I'm sure ur application was good. Kk I'm just really worried cuz they haven't got back 2 me yet
I'm sure ur application was good. Kk I'm just really worried cuz they haven't got back 2 me yet

OMG so sorry I didn't want to worry you. I bet your application is great. i think it's just because they've probably had a wave of people applying so they have more to go through. I'm so sorry I worried you
Reply 24
OMG so sorry I didn't want to worry you. I bet your application is great. i think it's just because they've probably had a wave of people applying so they have more to go through. I'm so sorry I worried you

Lol. It's ok
Reply 25
yes here!
Applied to Imperial UCL Kings Warwick and Surrey!:smile:
Reply 26
Original post by tecotec
yes here!

Does Warwick do Biomedical Engineering?! Also, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by tecotec
yes here!

have u heard back from imperial?!
Reply 28
Original post by hurhapsody99
have u heard back from imperial?!

nope…havent heard anything yet:(
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Bebo16
Does Warwick do Biomedical Engineering?! Also, what are your predicted grades?

They do a course called biomedical system engineering:) I was predicted A* for Physics and Maths A for Chemistry
Reply 30
Who's got offers so far?
Reply 31
Original post by Bebo16
Who's got offers so far?

Me!!!!!!
Surrey + Cardiff

and an interview at Kent
I've applied to Reading, Surrey, Cardiff, Nottingham Trent and Swansea. Have you guys got offers yet?

I've applied to Nottingham Trent two days ago and they gave me an offer yesterday
Reply 33
Me!!!!!!
Surrey + Cardiff

and an interview at Kent

Congrats!!
Reply 34
Original post by Bebo16
Congrats!!

Aww Thanks. Wbu?
Reply 35
Aww Thanks. Wbu?

Nope still waiting..
Reply 36
Original post by Bebo16
Nope still waiting..

No dw. u applied to like amazing uni's
I applied to Queen Mary London and Cardiff :smile: both got offers which are relatively low compared to my predicted o: idek whether they are good universities tho :/ I don't necessarily have any rationale behind the universities I chose. Anyone know whether they are good universities for biomedical engineering or not?
Original post by redpandasarecool
I applied to Queen Mary London and Cardiff :smile: both got offers which are relatively low compared to my predicted o: idek whether they are good universities tho :/ I don't necessarily have any rationale behind the universities I chose. Anyone know whether they are good universities for biomedical engineering or not?

Yeah they're both really good unis! I applied for Cardiff and considered Queen Mary, but decided London life wasn't for me 😄I know Queen Mary have done biomedical engineering for quite a few years so they'll have good experience. Cardiff I know is a good uni too but they didn't give loads of specific info at the open days.
Since you have offers from both I'd say go to both applicant days because they'll probably give a lot more info there, plus you'll get a feel for the uni.
Reply 39
Got an offer from Kings!! So happy!

Quick Reply

Latest