Lancaster University Biosciences Applicants/Offer Holders 2018! Watch

BioBelle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I'm over the moon that I received an Unconditional Offer from Lancaster University for Biological Sciences! I received a letter confirming this, which was personalised towards my personal statement which I thought was very thoughtful and it was very thorough. I've started this discussion for applicants/offer holders for degrees within the Biosciences department to join. Good luck to applicants, and also, congratulations to those of you fortunate enough to have an offer!
eyyyooo98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Im just looking to help, if you have any questions I am currently a 1st year student on the course you have been accepted on.
BioBelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by eyyyooo98)
Im just looking to help, if you have any questions I am currently a 1st year student on the course you have been accepted on.
That's really kind - thank you very much!
OceanGirl
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Helllo,

Congrats on your offer for Lancaster! I'm currently a third year student studying Natural Sciences there, but I started life at Lancaster studying Biological Sciences and still focus on Biology and Environment Centre modules now.

If you have any questions about the course, facilities, campus or anything to do with life at Lancaster, please don't hesitate to give me a message - I'd love to help
Beth.hil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, congrats on your unconditional offer! I also have an unconditional offer from lancaster but for psychology
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BioBelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by OceanGirl)
Helllo,

Congrats on your offer for Lancaster! I'm currently a third year student studying Natural Sciences there, but I started life at Lancaster studying Biological Sciences and still focus on Biology and Environment Centre modules now.

If you have any questions about the course, facilities, campus or anything to do with life at Lancaster, please don't hesitate to give me a message - I'd love to help
Thank you so much, that's very kind of you! 😊
BioBelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Beth.hil)
Hello, congrats on your unconditional offer! I also have an unconditional offer from lancaster but for psychology
Thank you very much - many congratulations to you too, that's fantastic! 😁
username334839
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dont go to Lancaster for any bio related degree. There are far far better universities out there.

Ex Biological Science Lancaster Alumnus
CitrineRaindrop
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Beth.hil)
Ah me too! I'm super excited!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (515)
26.25%
The paper was reasonable (856)
43.63%
Not feeling great about that exam (383)
19.52%
It was TERRIBLE (208)
10.6%

Watched Threads