The Student Room Group

Deloitte Brightstart Apprenticeship 2018 MegaThread

Scroll to see replies

Same here
Anybody got an offer for London for Indirect Tax Analyst?
Original post by itss_abzz
Yes I got an offer

I have also received an offer, in the London office in Audit and assurance to work towards the ACA. What scheme is yours for?
Original post by humaira_kf
I have also received an offer, in the London office in Audit and assurance to work towards the ACA. What scheme is yours for?

Mine is for Tax Consulting at the London office, I’m also doing the ACA but I will also do the CIOT(CTA)
Original post by itss_abzz
Mine is for Tax Consulting at the London office, I’m also doing the ACA but I will also do the CIOT(CTA)

Ah okay fair enough. Are you starting this September?
Ah okay fair enough. Are you starting this September?

Yes, have you had anybody contact you since you accepted the offer?
After I accepted my offer letter I got a response saying that they’ll be in touch. Then last week I got invited to a brightstart new joiner online chat that will take place next Wednesday. That’s about it
Who is starting in september and where?
Is anyone still waiting on an assessment centre day? I got an email saying I was through to the final round but the date they gave me was the same day as my Chemistry A2 exam : / I said I couldn't make it and no one has been in touch with another date
Does anyone know when they will do all the reference checks?
Hiya, just wondering if you ever figured out the question on cross border delivery as I have the same one and I'm really struggling!
Original post by timej
ayy what department have you applied for?
for the presentation, honestly still trying to fully understand the question 😂😂😂
Hey guys, ive progressed to the next stage of my application, please could someone give me some insight into the IMMERSIVE ONLINE ASSESSMENT.
How did you find the assessment?
What areas were covered?
Whats the best way to practice? Ive tried looking for practice tests online but ive only found the basic numerical and verbal reasoning test examples.

Thankyou in advance 😭😅
After I accepted my offer letter I got a response saying that they’ll be in touch. Then last week I got invited to a brightstart new joiner online chat that will take place next Wednesday. That’s about it

Hey girl, any tips for the online immersive assessment please 😩😭 x
Hi
I'm thinking of applying to the Deloitte BrightStart Risk and Compliance in London next year. I'm currently in Y12, and predicted BCC in History Politics and Biology respectively.
I have a few questions.
1. I know someone in the Risk and Compliance business, so would it be beneficial to do work experience with them before applying, so that I can be prepared/ have an advantage? Do you think it would help>
2. When do I have to apply?
3. When applying, what will make it more likely for me to get it? Must I have any qualifications, personality traits that are needed/preferred?
4. How much studying is there to be and how does it work? Is it coursework/exams?
5. Do you get a degree at the end of it, or is it more like another A Level?

If anyone could answer these I would be incredibly grateful.
Thanks
I have my assessment day at the Manchester office tomorrow, hoping it all goes well.

Has anyone else applied for the Manchester office and if so how was the assesment day for you?

Thanks.
Original post by Helpasistaout
Hey girl, any tips for the online immersive assessment please 😩😭 x

Hey I’m so sorry just saw this now, but the online assessment is decent. Like it starts of basic maths and then gets onto analysising graphs and predicting patterns of my memory serves me well, so spend time at the beginning actually understanding the table or graph. With the English part is just answering questions from a text (comprehension) and then there’s skills one and personal qaulities which is very simple you just answer how you would react in a situation. Hope this helps x
Hi everyone not sure if I’ve posted on this thread before but I’m an Audit Brightstart from the 2017 intake. Feel free to PM or ask any q’s :smile:
Reply 97
is anyone else waiting on an interview date?
Original post by Andy Curran
I have my assessment day at the Manchester office tomorrow, hoping it all goes well.

Has anyone else applied for the Manchester office and if so how was the assesment day for you?

Thanks.

Hi, I applied for Manchester and got an offer. How did yours go?
Has anyone received an update since the online job simulation???? I completed mine around 6 months ago and keep getting told my appilication is being processed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending