The Student Room Group

^My bestfriend doesnt want to talk to me^ HALP

I dunno what happened. Well, I kinda blanked her and I think she got mad. Well again, there was this other girl and I think she practically stole my bestfriend. I do have another bestfriend but for some reason I feel down.. What shall I do??
^^ AHH HALP MEH^^
Reply 1
tbh I would worry about my self because as sad as it may sound you may not end up in the same uni plus when you go on to uni you create your friends for life there. But if she's really close and your BFF then she should understand that you didn't mean to blank her (whether intentionally or unintentionally) and if the friend she is hanging around isn't making her a better person try to involve yourself and slowly get her back. if that doesn't work, honestly move onto someone else
Original post by MO49
tbh I would worry about my self because as sad as it may sound you may not end up in the same uni plus when you go on to uni you create your friends for life there. But if she's really close and your BFF then she should understand that you didn't mean to blank her (whether intentionally or unintentionally) and if the friend she is hanging around isn't making her a better person try to involve yourself and slowly get her back. if that doesn't work, honestly move onto someone else

Well thank u! And btw im only 13 so uni's no a prblem yet =D
Why did you blank her? Have you tried to talk to her about what made her unhappy?
Original post by cheesecakelove
Why did you blank her? Have you tried to talk to her about what made her unhappy?

Well, i didnt fully blank her I just didnt want to say something to her.. I tried to say I'll tell her at lunch but she didnt hear I think.. :C

I 'll speak to her tomoz :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending