Rebeccola
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have received my first loan and grant payment- so obviously my attendance has been confirmed for uni- however my tuition fees haven't been paid for the first semester and it says it's awaiting confirmation. I'm confused as to why it hasn't been paid even though I've confirmed attendance received my first payments myself?
Laura S SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Rebeccola,

For us to release your Maintenance payments the University would have sent us over your Confirmation of Registration (COR) but they need to send Confirmation of Attendance (COA) to us so we can release the first instalment of your Tuition Fee Loan (TFL). Since this is sent separately from COR they may not send this at the same time. They usually send it over automatically three times during the academic year to confirm your attendance for each term.

If it is still showing as 'awaiting confirmation' the University either need to send this to us or if they have sent it within the last 48 hours it can take us 48 hours for us to process it then your TFL payment would be released and be with them within three to five working days.

Speak to your University to see if COA has been sent, if they confirm that it was sent more than 48 hours ago but it is still showing as 'awaiting confirmation' on your online account then you would need to ask them to call the Higher Education Provider (HEP) helpline as there may be an issue with them sending this electronically and the helpline can resolve this.

Thanks

Laura
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (86)
26.22%
England (110)
33.54%
Belgium (27)
8.23%
Germany (39)
11.89%
Spain (6)
1.83%