Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are the questions in the real theory exam the same ones as on the official app?
    THANKS GUYS

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they pretty much are exactly the same use websites like 2pass and check out my video on it if you want https://youtu.be/ffxWysjohoA
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeah they are. I had the DVD and some of the questions I got in my test were the exact same I had practiced on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by OlaPaw)
    THANKS GUYS
    Hi there!

This thread should be in the Learning to drive forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by OlaPaw)
    THANKS GUYS
    Pretty much the same.

Most of the answers are common sense, anyway.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep. -Almost- every question I got I'd already seen on the app; and the others it was because I had forgotten them (theres hundreds if not thousands of different questions) or not seen them yet as it's hard to see every question. You can set it on the app so everytime you take a mock it'll give you questions you've never seen before but some of them are insanely easy like asking you if you should honk your horn if you see your friend on the pavement or something.

The hazard perception is identical. If you can pass it consistently on your phone you can't possibly mess it up in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much. Most are exactly the same. I got a few I hadn’t seen but they were just the same as about 5 other quesfions on the app- just worded differently. Which you’ll be used to after using that app anyway lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ok great thanks everyone!x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.