Grades required for unconditional offer from RHUL? (Computer Science) Watch

Sint
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My application is being sent off soon and I was just wondering if anyone here has had/knows someone who has had an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway, and what their predicted grades are/were.

My predicted grades are A*AA, GCSEs 5A*/4A/1B, and my personal statement and references are good - do you think this is enough for an unconditional offer?

(The entry requirements for the course are AAB-ABB)
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sint)
My application is being sent off soon and I was just wondering if anyone here has had/knows someone who has had an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway, and what their predicted grades are/were.

My predicted grades are A*AA, GCSEs 5A*/4A/1B, and my personal statement and references are good - do you think this is enough for an unconditional offer?

Do you know if they give them? use the TSR search. If they do then I cant see why you wouldnt be in with a very good chance. If you get those grades though I would explore your options.
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What are your subjects?
Sint
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Do you know if they give them? use the TSR search. If they do then I cant see why you wouldnt be in with a very good chance. If you get those grades though I would explore your options.
Yep it says on the website. My predicted grades are way higher than what I'll actually get I think, so I'm looking at lower requirements.
Sint
Rep:
?
(Original post by adamantacademic)
What are your subjects?
Computer science, maths, and physics
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sint)

Hi Sint,

Congratulations on your amazing predicted grades, and your fantastic GCSEs.

I can confirm that we will be running the Academic Excellence Scheme for Computer Science. You can check out the FAQs of the scheme here, but let me know if you have any questions.

Summer
holl_davis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got an Unconditional for Geography with A*AB
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username3657718
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there! I got an unconditional offer for geography within 10 days, predicted AAA with the same GCSES as you. If your passion comes across in your personal statement and your predicted grades are above the entry requirements, I think you have a strong chance
FrankieSmith4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by holl_davis)
I got an Unconditional for Geography with A*AB
Hi! Bit late to the thread but i got an unconditional for Geography too! Do you know if there’s a holloway forum- kinda new to the student room! I’d love to chat to people applying. Do you think you’ll accept your offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (407)
18.64%
The paper was reasonable (1039)
47.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.58%

Watched Threads