The Student Room Group

B Grades at the end of year 10... Applying for college

I did GCSE Maths, Numeracy, English Language and Double science last summer

I did GCSE's in summer and i resit them last week.
English Language: B - With this resit im predicted an A
GCSE Maths: B - With this resits im predicted an A/A*
GCSE Numeracy: B - A predicted
I did foundation in double sciences and got 95%, 97% and 98% so I'll be resitting them at the end of year 11.

I'm studying really hard to get 9 A* grades because I want to apply to a private college. However my predicted grades aren't enough which could prevent me from applying. However I'm really going to try to get those A*, is there anything I could do to change some predicted grades (such as science for example?)
Original post by martimrgp
I did GCSE Maths, Numeracy, English Language and Double science last summer

I did GCSE's in summer and i resit them last week.
English Language: B - With this resit im predicted an A
GCSE Maths: B - With this resits im predicted an A/A*
GCSE Numeracy: B - A predicted
I did foundation in double sciences and got 95%, 97% and 98% so I'll be resitting them at the end of year 11.

I'm studying really hard to get 9 A* grades because I want to apply to a private college. However my predicted grades aren't enough which could prevent me from applying. However I'm really going to try to get those A*, is there anything I could do to change some predicted grades (such as science for example?)

You can talk to your teacher and maybe do extra credits, they cna also make reference in your reference, ut hard for them to change if you are doing foundation. You already appear to have As in your other subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest