The Student Room Group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Universities_American_Football_League could be helpful. Most universities have a team of some kind. As with many sports, Loughborough seem quite dominant.
erm even not-so-established unis do them, such as teesside which i know definately does one.
Reply 3
cheers mates
What unis specifically are you looking at?
Reply 5
Southampton do!
Reply 6
Lancaster do... I play for them!
JordanLUFC
Lancaster do... I play for them!

Nice, what position? I'm either coming to Lancaster or Keele in September. How easy was it to get on the squad?
Reply 8
Stony Steve Lemon
Nice, what position? I'm either coming to Lancaster or Keele in September. How easy was it to get on the squad?

I play O/D Line, all over the place really. Our team this year was full of rookies, so it wasn't too difficult, but not too easy either. What position do you play, if you have playedbefore? If you do come to Lancaster I would definitely recommend joining us, great game, great fun and the social life is awesome
I play fullback/tight end. I'm 6'3", 220 lbs so I'm a decent size though I could do with a bit more bulk, and I've got powerful legs so I get good leverage (if that's an appropriate term) when run blocking.
Stony Steve Lemon
I play fullback/tight end. I'm 6'3", 220 lbs so I'm a decent size though I could do with a bit more bulk, and I've got powerful legs so I get good leverage (if that's an appropriate term) when run blocking.

Well TE and Fullbacks are positions we need players at, and we're a small squad with regards to numbers, so extra players are always welcome, especially those with experience in playing before, which I guess you have? Definitely give it a go if you come to Lancaster, and i'm pretty sure Keele don't even have an American Football team
I do have a bit of experience, aye. I've also played a bit of Free Safety in my time. Sounds like there's a chance for me to play then :biggrin:

And Keele themselves don't have a team, no. But Keele Uni is near Staffordshire Uni, who do have a team. Staffordshire's team is made of a combo of Staffordshire and Keele students.
Sounds like us! We take players from University of Central Lancs, and University of Cumbria!

Anyway, if you need anymore info, just send me a PM
Cheers, will do. Thanks for the advice :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending