GetttingBulliedTheSchoolAren'tDo ingSh*t...

Watch
queenmeelzx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey,
so i've been getting bullied by the same group of people since May this year. I have no idea how it started or what I ever did. What happened was there are these three girls that bullied and will not stop. Their names are Olivia, Sophia and Emma (fake names).It started when, I heard these rumors from loads of people in my year. They kept coming up to me saying that Emma had said all this bullsh*t that wasn't true at all. I ignored it assuming that it was just a misunderstanding and soon later these girls started getting me in many unpleasant arguments with people that I didn't even start they just chatted some sh*t, the people believed it and they started questioning it to me. I said I didn't say all of it, but they didn't believe me. The thing is these girls have been doing this sneaky sh*t for a long time now, they've made fake screenshots. So for example say Sophia and Emma wanted to frame me (they've been doing that for ages now) Emma would say to Sophia, "I'm going to change your name to Amelia's name." (Amelia is my real name) And then Emma would change it and then she would say to Sophia, "I'm going to make these screenshots so you pretend to be Amelia having a conversation with me and start swearing at me and call so and so a c*nt." And that's what they would do, make fake screenshots just in case the teachers wanted proof. All this time i've wanted to tell someone about this bullying, framing me and creating fake sh*t and make people stop talking to me. I've said it a million times, I HAVEN'T DONE SH*T TO THEM!? I've tried to think of all the reasons they would be p*ssed at me but nothing rings a bell. I don't know what to do anymore. Nobody believes me whatsoever. The teachers didn't take my side when I told them my problems and the bullies just showed them the fake screenshots and my mum confiscated my iPhone off me even though I didn't say anything. I am stuck and I don't know what to do anymore. I have one friend called Noah but i'm too scared to tell him because he was supposed to stop talking to me but recently one of my mates added him in a group chat with just us three. I would tell my older brother but he wouldn't know what to do and my sister is in med school doing exams and she doesn't want me to disturb her. What do I do?

xx Meelz <3
queenmeelzx
Rep:
?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Just ignore them, they'll bored eventually
What do you even want your school to do? All they can do is tell them to stop - and are they really going to listen?
Dekuyper
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by queenmeelzx)
Hey,
so i've been getting bullied by the same group of people since May this year. I have no idea how it started or what I ever did. What happened was there are these three girls that bullied and will not stop. Their names are Olivia, Sophia and Emma (fake names).It started when, I heard these rumors from loads of people in my year. They kept coming up to me saying that Emma had said all this bullsh*t that wasn't true at all. I ignored it assuming that it was just a misunderstanding and soon later these girls started getting me in many unpleasant arguments with people that I didn't even start they just chatted some sh*t, the people believed it and they started questioning it to me. I said I didn't say all of it, but they didn't believe me. The thing is these girls have been doing this sneaky sh*t for a long time now, they've made fake screenshots. So for example say Sophia and Emma wanted to frame me (they've been doing that for ages now) Emma would say to Sophia, "I'm going to change your name to Amelia's name." (Amelia is my real name) And then Emma would change it and then she would say to Sophia, "I'm going to make these screenshots so you pretend to be Amelia having a conversation with me and start swearing at me and call so and so a c*nt." And that's what they would do, make fake screenshots just in case the teachers wanted proof. All this time i've wanted to tell someone about this bullying, framing me and creating fake sh*t and make people stop talking to me. I've said it a million times, I HAVEN'T DONE SH*T TO THEM!? I've tried to think of all the reasons they would be p*ssed at me but nothing rings a bell. I don't know what to do anymore. Nobody believes me whatsoever. The teachers didn't take my side when I told them my problems and the bullies just showed them the fake screenshots and my mum confiscated my iPhone off me even though I didn't say anything. I am stuck and I don't know what to do anymore. I have one friend called Noah but i'm too scared to tell him because he was supposed to stop talking to me but recently one of my mates added him in a group chat with just us three. I would tell my older brother but he wouldn't know what to do and my sister is in med school doing exams and she doesn't want me to disturb her. What do I do?

xx Meelz <3
Is your avatar a picture of you with some kind of filter?
queenmeelzx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dekuyper)
Is your avatar a picture of you with some kind of filter?
Nope x
queenmeelzx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just ignore them, they'll bored eventually
What do you even want your school to do? All they can do is tell them to stop - and are they really going to listen?
I want them to kick these b*tches outta the school and make them get their phones confiscated then they'll realise they cant get away with anything
Dekuyper
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nope x
Ok. Well anyway...

I understand you want revenge but it sounds as if you don't need to. It seems like these girls are trying to make you go crazy because they are somewhat ridiculous.

May as well just focus on yourself and your own life.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I want them to kick these b*tches outta the school and make them get their phones confiscated then they'll realise they cant get away with anything
How old are you? i know it's hard but you might just have to suck it up for a few weeks until you leave if your 16 or 18 and going to uni or collage if your under 16 I don't really know maybe ask an older final year student what you should do they might help.
fleury21
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,

xx Meelz <3
Can u not show ur phone to teachers and ask them to compare phone numbers or sommat? They should be able to tell ur phone number doesn't match up with sophie or whoever
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.3%
Excited but a bit nervous (129)
44.95%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.54%
I'm really nervous (58)
20.21%

Watched Threads