The Student Room Group

Strange situation with this girl?

Ok so me and this ting have been on and off for a few months and recently she sent me a snapchat. I was busy on this day innit so didnt check my snaps till late at night. Opened the snap from her and it was her taking a selfie with some other guy.

The next snap from her is a video of her by herself gargling some milk. At least i assume it was milk but not sure, just some white liquid. I told the bois and theyre all telling me shes gargling that dudes man juice. I think its probs just milk, were not that close so why would she do this? What do you guys think?
your friends have seen the movie... we haven't, so perhaps they are right ? :dontknow:
Trust yo boi's dude! She a cheater, last time i ignored my boi's i found out that my girl was cheating on me with my own slow cooker! Dont risk it. Ask her, and if its true then you dont let her have any milk ever again
Original post by the bear
your friends have seen the movie... we haven't, so perhaps they are right ? :dontknow:

they didn't see it, i just told them about my situation. I'm the only one that saw the video
Bro that was some cummies for sure doggie dog, just tell her you have a cuck fetish and she'll be sure to send you some more of those HOT pics and vids and you can beat your meat all day long bro
Reply 5
Original post by my-man-muldog
Ok so me and this ting have been on and off for a few months and recently she sent me a snapchat. I was busy on this day innit so didnt check my snaps till late at night. Opened the snap from her and it was her taking a selfie with some other guy.

The next snap from her is a video of her by herself gargling some milk. At least i assume it was milk but not sure, just some white liquid. I told the bois and theyre all telling me shes gargling that dudes man juice. I think its probs just milk, were not that close so why would she do this? What do you guys think?

dude, it's kinda obvious what the situation is here. She wants your nut bro, who tf sends some one a vid of them gargling milk? whats the point? go watch rick and morty, increase your IQ (i'm in top 2% btw, 14 A*s GCSE) and then come back to this thread
Original post by cjas1998
dude, it's kinda obvious what the situation is here. She wants your nut bro, who tf sends some one a vid of them gargling milk? whats the point? go watch rick and morty, increase your IQ (i'm in top 2% btw, 14 A*s GCSE) and then come back to this thread

Woah dude! How long did you revise! 26 hours a day? im trying that but im finding that i dont have enough time to watch the latest episodes of rick of morty, any tips?
This guy the girl snapping with could just be a friend and Are you guys going out now? Cause if you're not then you don't really have any say in this since she is free to do anything she wants since shes, not in a relationship with you but if you are, ask her about the guy also if there is no trust in the relationship re-evaluate it because there is no point being in a relationship if there's no trust. Also the drinking thing, it was probably milk.
Reply 8
Original post by MullyTheMachine
Woah dude! How long did you revise! 26 hours a day? im trying that but im finding that i dont have enough time to watch the latest episodes of rick of morty, any tips?

yeah sure, use the gcse discord server, theyre real helpful fellows, dont take gcse computing, its a bit of a meme, forget gcse maths too they make you work so hard but when it gets to the final exam all you have to do is draw some new designs for the spaceships in the next star wars movie, my advice here is just rip off designs from the original movies and add some spikes on the end or something. hope this helps <3
Original post by cjas1998
yeah sure, use the gcse discord server, theyre real helpful fellows, dont take gcse computing, its a bit of a meme, forget gcse maths too they make you work so hard but when it gets to the final exam all you have to do is draw some new designs for the spaceships in the next star wars movie, my advice here is just rip off designs from the original movies and add some spikes on the end or something. hope this helps <3

hey guys, can you take this elsewhere please? I wanna try and focus on the topic at hand (if you pardon the pun), so if you dont mind id appreciate you taking this convo to a different place. cheers
hey guys, can you take this elsewhere please? I wanna try and focus on the topic at hand (if you pardon the pun), so if you dont mind id appreciate you taking this convo to a different place. cheers

sorry mate, ill be gone now. sorry about ur girl she's probs a lost cause. peace

You're on and off, and you're not that close. Is she even yours? Are you guys even dating?
Original post by Anonymous
You're on and off, and you're not that close. Is she even yours? Are you guys even dating?

nah weve just been chatting and stuff, sometimes we chat loads for a week or so sometimes we dont chat too much for a while, were close but dont think were close enough for her to send me a vid of her gargling some dudes nut. thats why i think its just milk but my bois think otherwise

Quick Reply

Latest