The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
no haven't even heard of her!
yeah same here! where else are you waiting?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
jkyng1
no haven't even heard of her!
yeah same here! where else are you waiting?

Then again, my friend left early - very early - for KGV. That's probably why you've never even heard of her. :biggrin:

I'm only expecting Warwick to reply anytime soon, 'cause I just sent my parental/guardian consent form off to my guardian in the UK, so he could sign it and send it directly to the University of Kent (which they require before deciding on anything) - which is why I'm not expecting anything from Kent yet.

That's basically why I'm so impatient, haha.

On a random thought, I'm sort of regretting the fact that I didn't apply to more places with the likes of Warwick, e.g. Durham, Manchester, etc. I guess I wasn't confident (at all) when I first completed my UCAS application, since everyone at my school is retardly smart, and I'm not the top student or anything. But then again, my ambition is to get into either Warwick or Glasgow (or in the current scenario, both, since I got accepted into Glasgow already - I'm being greedy, haha) and get a good first degree. Then for my second degree, I can choose another good uni. But more of that later, lol.

Man, that was completely random. :s-smilie:

I WANT WARWICK TO REPLY! Or rather, I want them to give me an offer. I don't want to see a rejection after waiting for nearly three months... :frown:
Reply 42
Got an acknowledgement from them today, I applied on the deadline day, hope I get an offer from them...would be over the moon!
Reply 43
montyr
Got an acknowledgement from them today, I applied on the deadline day, hope I get an offer from them...would be over the moon!

Best of luck to you! :smile: Although, to be honest, you may have to wait two or three months, depending on your luck and your application. Don't worry about it though...that's just the average wait for a decision from them!
Reply 44
cool thanks for the tip :smile: Man thats a longtime! It's going to be agonising! lol.
Reply 45
i've been waiting from warwick for more than 2 months.
and last month they rejected me for a course already. :frown:
Reply 46
It's only been 2 months since I've sent mine.. the wait is horrendous.
they are taking the piss though!!! Seriously i want to get all this ucas crap sorted out asap. About time they take their fingers out of their arses and do some work!!!!! I have heard from everyone but them!!

and i'm calm again!!!!
At least you've heard from your other choices ie somebody wants you. Some of us havent heard a peep :rolleyes:
Reply 49
silent ninja
At least you've heard from your other choices ie somebody wants you. Some of us havent heard a peep :rolleyes:

How are you still alive? You haven't heard from ANY of those and you applied early November???
Reply 50
I'm still waiting on Warwick (Law with a year abroad in English). I don't think they will give me an offer though.
Reply 51
Absinth
I'm still waiting on Warwick (Law with a year abroad in English). I don't think they will give me an offer though.

Could be a good sign if you're still waiting. Hey, at least you're still in the 'survival pool' - you haven't been rejected. :smile:
p0opy
How are you still alive? You haven't heard from ANY of those and you applied early November???

A small lie. I did receive an invitation for MORSE interview 3 days ago. Nothing else though. Certainly no offers or rejections.
Reply 53
Chowder
Could be a good sign if you're still waiting. Hey, at least you're still in the 'survival pool' - you haven't been rejected. :smile:

Yeah, there is always hope. :smile: Are you waiting to hear from them too?
Reply 54
i'm waiting to hear for law too! arghh. so worried.
Reply 55
Absinth
Yeah, there is always hope. :smile: Are you waiting to hear from them too?

As much as I'd like to say 'Nope, I've got an offer from them already!', I can't - because I've been waiting for what seems like forever for their decision. :rolleyes: *sigh* Been waiting since 28th November...you?
Reply 56
Hello! I only applied a few days ago so I'm not expecting a swift response. It would be nice, though :smile:.
Reply 57
Laus
Hello! I only applied a few days ago so I'm not expecting a swift response. It would be nice, though :smile:.

Welcome to the waiting club. :p: Which course are you applying for?
Reply 58
Chowder
As much as I'd like to say 'Nope, I've got an offer from them already!', I can't - because I've been waiting for what seems like forever for their decision. :rolleyes: *sigh* Been waiting since 28th November...you?

I've been waiting since the beginning of November.
Reply 59
same here. i just feel like....dying.

Latest