Svizzera
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I don't know if anyone else has applied to HSBC for an internship, but I have some questions about the process. I recently applied to Global Liquidity & Cash Management and made it through the 'online immersive assessment', so I've been invited to complete an 'online job simulation assessment'. How long does the entire application process take? Did you get offered a position and if so how do you like it?
lovingleah
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Congratulations! I’ve applied for a HSBC internship in another division but still have to complete the immersive online assessment. Could you tell me what this assessment includes and what to prepare and practice?
BusMan21
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No prep needed. You watch videos, answer some situation judgement questions and do some maths using different pieces of data presented on screen. No time limit either, so no rush at all.

If you’re use to SJT and numericals it will be fine
jazw
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi,I'm at the same stage as well! apparently my answers would be recorded via webcam? is that what you had to do too? could you explain the process if possible?
lovingleah
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jazw)
Hi,I'm at the same stage as well! apparently my answers would be recorded via webcam? is that what you had to do too? could you explain the process if possible?
You view a video and then get asked a few questions eg how would you build relationships. you get 5 mins preparation time. There’s only about 3 recorded questions based on this. You also have to write a email responding back to a senior manager and are given 7 minutes for this. Then you have 5 numerical based questions and have to analyse the data provided to answer the questions. You have 12 minutes to answer the 5 questions
jazw
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lovingleah)
You view a video and then get asked a few questions eg how would you build relationships. you get 5 mins preparation time. There’s only about 3 recorded questions based on this. You also have to write a email responding back to a senior manager and are given 7 minutes for this. Then you have 5 numerical based questions and have to analyse the data provided to answer the questions. You have 12 minutes to answer the 5 questions
Thank you lovingleah!
acyakh
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hey lovingleah.. I have the job simulation assessment coming up.. do you remember if the numerical questions were hard?
jathwal1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi Acyakh how did you get on with this test, would love some insight as I have to do the test in the next 5 days
stuckstudents
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
How did you get on? Happy to help with some numerical tips if needed
Ann001
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hey can anyone give some guidance as to how to do the immersive test
Khalid_
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Interest is fraud.
--Russ--
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
any information from those who passed the online immersive test this year (2018)??
--Russ--
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
are there any verbal reasoning test?
or is it only numerical and situational test?
cicici
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Immersive Online Assessment is a combination of situational judgment questions and numerical questions based on data sources provided. There is 26 questions in total. If you want real tests /immersive one and job simulation/ for your role you can find it on graduatejobguide co uk. I was using it for HSBC and Barclays and can confirm that materials are genuine. You can get documents preview on their online chat as well so that you can get familiar with test format.
annatang
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hey Acyakh, did you complete the job simulation assessment yet? do you remember any questions specifically? thanks
annatang
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi, can I ask are the questions for recording the same as the practice questions? In addition, what is the email response about? thanks
Napsta
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi, would you immediately know if you have passed the online immersement test? Or will they take a few days to get back to you?
qwerasdfzxcv1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
'Hi, would you immediately know if you have passed the online immersement test? Or will they take a few days to get back to you?'

Does anyone know the answer to this?
Amydutta
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I've also applied for the internship in hsbc and have completed the immersive assessment. They have sent the feedback but can you please tell me how long does it take for the result to come like if i'm progressing to the 2nd screening or not?
Amydutta
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Svizzera)
I don't know if anyone else has applied to HSBC for an internship, but I have some questions about the process. I recently applied to Global Liquidity & Cash Management and made it through the 'online immersive assessment', so I've been invited to complete an 'online job simulation assessment'. How long does the entire application process take? Did you get offered a position and if so how do you like it?

I've also recently completed my immersive assessment for internship at hsbc and they have already sent me the feedback. Can you please tell me how long it takes to get the result like if i'm progressing or not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (55)
67.9%
In the post (3)
3.7%
Text (12)
14.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (11)
13.58%

Watched Threads