MariV
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does Swansea have a pub (or bar) on campus or is there a drinking seen or place to get drinks in Swansea Uni, bc on the website all I see are cafes and cafeterias.
k4yleyh4u00
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
swansea town is quite lively at night, i’m not 100% sure but i live about 20 mins away and my friends at school all say that the night life in swansea is quite nice!! there’s wine street and plenty of bars in the town too!!
k4yleyh4u00
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i’m not sure about bar or pubs on campus because i’m not applying / never visited but the campus isn’t far from town i don’t think!!
RickiDuff842
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Swansea has to have the best nightlife for students, there is a road called Wind Street (Wine street) it is all clubs so makes it perfect for club hopping, cheap drink and a 24 hr McDonald's at the end of the road for the end of the night. It is located in the heart of the city and between both campuses, number 8 bus drops you off at the bottom. Taxis at the top.

In terms of pubs, both campuses have their own pubs and well-priced food and drink. There are lots of local pubs which are student friendly which is good for a quiet pint with mates.
Swansea University
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MariV)
Does Swansea have a pub (or bar) on campus or is there a drinking seen or place to get drinks in Swansea Uni, bc on the website all I see are cafes and cafeterias.
Hi there!

Singleton Campus has 'JCs' located in Fulton House which is a pub and a nightclub called 'Divas'. A student favourite at Divas is 'Tooters' on a Friday where all drinks are £2.

There is also a bustling nightlife in the city centre with 'Wind Street' being a street that mainly consists of bars and nightclubs.

I hope this helps!

Emma
Student Recruitment
ThePlanet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Uplands has a lot of bars
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (26)
28.89%
No (64)
71.11%

Watched Threads