The Student Room Group

Celebs on TSR!

Hey guys!

So sometimes on TSR, we get the chance to interview or have Q&As with some pretty cool people. In the past we've spoken to people like Miranda Hart, Ed Miliband, Nick Frost, Jack Rutter, Caroline Lucas, Tim Farron and Hannah Witton.

In the future, we'd love to know who you would like to hear from!

It might be a well-known musician, actor, sportsperson, broadcaster (*cough*...David Attenborough...*cough*), TV personality, politician, author - and everything in between!

Think about who you'd love to ask a question of... and post it here!

For example, I think it'd be wicked to have the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on because I'd love to chat with them about their mental health initiatives. :smile:

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by BlinkyBill
Hey guys!

So sometimes on TSR, we get the chance to interview or have Q&As with some pretty cool people. In the past we've spoken to people like Miranda Hart, Ed Miliband, Nick Frost, Jack Rutter, Caroline Lucas, Tim Farron and Hannah Witton.

It might be a well-known musician, actor, sportsperson, broadcaster (*cough*...David Attenborough...*cough*), TV personality, politician, author - and everything in between!

For example, I think it'd be wicked to have the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on because I'd love to chat with them about their mental health initiatives. :smile:

What do you think?

You just have to have Jacob Rees- Mogg MP on here and ask him why is he just so brilliant!
Original post by BlinkyBill
Hey guys!

What do you think?

Simon Cowell!!!
It'd be wicked to have Lychee on :cool:
Jeremy Corbyn, so I can ask him why he chickened out of coming on TSR during the election.
Louis Theroux :cool:
Reply 6
Mhairi black, Jess Phillips, Stella Creasey
DAVID ATTENBOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo::yeah::banana::bl:
Professor Brian Cox!
Reply 9
Professor Brian Cox and Tim Peaks. Happy space people.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Emilia Clarke :crossedf::lovedup:
Original post by meenu89
You just have to have Jacob Rees- Mogg MP on here and ask him why is he just so brilliant!

Tbh I think this could be really interesting if people were sensible. A lot of people see him as somewhat of an enigma, would be interesting to see!

I like the idea of Brian Cox too :smile:
Get Corbyn on here so we can roast the idiot.
Rowan Atkinson
Reply 15
Dylan Moran ...
Maro Itoje - England and British & Irish Lions rugby player and undergrad student (would love to find out about juggling his career and studies)

Bill Bailey - could ask him anything and his response would be both weird and hilarious

Arnold Schwarzenegger - because Arnold Schwarzenegger
Reply 17
Original post by marcusgb
Professor Brian Cox and Tim Peaks. Happy space people.

They would be cool to hear from.
Anyone from Star Wars or Star Trek or Blade Runner (2019 or 2049)
Erm so on a serious note, David Attenborough or the Cambridges would be great.:gah: I'm gonna put Sir Ken Robinson out there. I think the more we spread his ideas the better.:smile: And the discussion would cover lots and lots of areas.:biggrin:

Also....
Original post by adamstrawson
Rowan Atkinson

Original post by marcusgb
Tim Peaks.
Good shouts.:yep:
Another vote for The Hon. Jacob Rees-Mogg MP

Quick Reply

Latest