The Student Room Group

Is it Wrong to prefer Taller Guys?

I'm 5" and just prefer dating em, my type is defo tall. I've had bfs of all heights tho :ninja:

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

It’s a preference and there’s nothing wrong with having a preference. You are not discriminating if you have an opinion on who you would prefer and feel comfortable to see yourself with 😋
Reply 2
No.
Reply 3
It’s a preference and there’s nothing wrong with having a preference. Don’t worry, you’re not discriminating by having an opinion on who you would prefer and/or feel comfortable to see yourself with 😋
No, not at all. I've only ever had 1 girlfriend who's been taller than me but that relationship didn't last long. I prefer having a girlfriend who's shorter or the same height as me otherwise I feel a bit awkward. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.
well most would be taller than you anyway
Reply 6
Yes it is disgusting.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 5" and just prefer dating em, my type is defo tall. I've had bfs of all heights tho :ninja:

It is fine, just think how important it is though compared to other attributes.
I'm surging with testosterone. Why do you want an ugly low-T 6'5 man with Kleinfelter's instead of a testosterone-enhanced 5'11 man?
It’s against the law. I’m afraid I’m going to have to report you to the police.
Original post by Anonymous

I swear a lot of under average height girls are like that. They’re like “Oh I only really date guys who are 6 foot” and I’m like ???? Everyone is taller than you what’s the issue 😂

Joking aside, having a preference is fine!!

I’m a 5’11” female, and so definitely prefer taller guys, I guess it’s an insecurity thing for me though.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
It’s against the law. I’m afraid I’m going to have to report you to the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBpGNZT0Fc

Wanted to rep you but you’re on PRSOM so now I’m wondering who you are 😂
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Wanted to rep you but you’re on PRSOM so now I’m wondering who you are 😂

Das it MAYNE! :colone:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PertinentCompetentCorydorascatfish-max-1mb.gif
Hell no !! I've got a boyfriend who is 6ft3 and he is partially for things on the top cupboard that I cannot reach :P Also, why date a guy smaller than you? You might look like their older sibling! trust that moment is embarrassing
We've all got preferences, and this just happens to be one of yours - nothing's up with that.
that's shallow and you should be ashamed of yourself

you disgust me
yes
Original post by the bear
yes

Why is it wrong?
Not wrong you can't force someone who to date, just like it's not wrong for me to be interested in gingers, maybe I'll meet a really romantically enticing ginger girl that would change my mind - maybe you'd meet a short guy you find irresistible?

Quick Reply

Latest