AQA Psychology help!!!!!! Watch

georgelagalle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m doing AQA A- Level Psychology, I’m in year 13. What are the best websites for revising this subject?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Itssbeckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you have the AQA textbooks/revision guides? I'm also in my second year doing A-Level AQA Psychology, I have the two revision guides, they basically condense the information from the main text books
georgelagalle
Rep:
?
Yes I do, thanks btw
Itssbeckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by georgelagalle)
Yes I do, thanks btw
In terms of websites, I use Simply Psychology for extra information that isn't in my book. Revision wise, I tend to use the student room a lot. I search the topic I'm doing to see if anyone has made notes on it, to see if I can learn from them also, then merge them with my notes.
georgelagalle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Itssbeckie)
In terms of websites, I use Simply Psychology for extra information that isn't in my book. Revision wise, I tend to use the student room a lot. I search the topic I'm doing to see if anyone has made notes on it, to see if I can learn from them also, then merge them with my notes.
Thank you so much
Bethal.Price
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
http://www.illuminate.digital/ is an online version of an AQA text book, you will need to sign in, though. As Itssbeckie said, www.simplypsychology.org is ace too!! There are some great revision sources here on TSR, if you like flashcards, mindmaps, notes ect
ilovefruit
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did my psychology a level last year and the apps literally SAVE MY LIFE! I used the apps to test my knowledge and simply read through information if I was on the bus or just before bed or something. I then used the evaluation points and used them to create evaluation tables for each section so I knew regardless of the question I’d have at least 4/5 evaluation points. Just keep doing that and ready over and testing knowledge and you’ll pass easy.
AlexJu
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
First, the textbook written by Cara Flanagan (honestly, the best textbook I've ever seen). It is an amazing tool which was enough for me to get a solid A for my AS exam. Then you can try the revision guide published by Flanagan. It is mainly a short version of the book that is easy to revise with when you don't want to carry the huge book. Among websites, you can look for tutor2u and, as mentioned above, simplypsychology. Both are equally good. And just read, read and read. This is the main way to get a good grade
dina.yasmin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ilovefruit)
I did my psychology a level last year and the apps literally SAVE MY LIFE! I used the apps to test my knowledge and simply read through information if I was on the bus or just before bed or something. I then used the evaluation points and used them to create evaluation tables for each section so I knew regardless of the question I’d have at least 4/5 evaluation points. Just keep doing that and ready over and testing knowledge and you’ll pass easy.
What apps did you use?
ilovefruit
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sophia.f)
What apps did you use?
I used AQA psychology year 1 and AQA psychology year 2. I think they’re about £6.99 each but that’s literally nothing if you think about it
jackc12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which appa did you use??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (158)
17.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (529)
59.37%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.25%

Watched Threads