The Student Room Group

Crush

Doesn't it hurt when your crush doesn't look at you and spends time with another girl?

Scroll to see replies

Did you say hi and they just ignored you? That sucks.
depends on which one it is :wink:
Original post by Student-95
Did you say hi and they just ignored you? That sucks.

No, he just seemed a bit off today and like he didn't care.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
depends on which one it is :wink:

The first one.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
The first one.

well , i'm sorry to here that , maybe it's just a little bit of friendly competition
well , i'm sorry to here that , maybe it's just a little bit of friendly competition

It's not though, because I kind of felt uncomfortable and a feeling that he was doing it on purpose. But I don't know whether or not he knows I crush on him.
It's not though, because I kind of felt uncomfortable and a feeling that he was doing it on purpose. But I don't know whether or not he knows I crush on him.

talk to him about it then
I was so pissed off when I saw my crush talking and laughing with his sister and mum:angry: ugh how dare he talk to another girl!!

Lol jk. Yes it does make me a lil jel.
Doesn't it hurt when your crush doesn't look at you and spends time with another girl?

You get that crushing feeling...
talk to him about it then

I can't though. I don't even know if he will understand.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
You get that crushing feeling...

Innit
If he doesn’t know you like him ...
[QUOTE="Ray_Shadows;74628706"]
I can't though. I don't even know if he will understand.

won't know that until u try it

But I can't.
Original post by Casisalive
If he doesn’t know you like him ...

That's the thing though people say he has a GF but I know he doesn't.
[QUOTE="TheAlchemistress;74628734"]

But I can't.

use it or lose it bud , i think i said that right
[QUOTE="Ray_Shadows;74628784"]

use it or lose it bud , i think i said that right

If I use it I will end up losing it.

If I use it I will end up losing it.

why do u think he's interested in this other girl
why do u think he's interested in this other girl

His not, people say he has a GF but it doesn't look like it AT ALL! They are just friends but it's the way it is. For example she is in year 13 and him in year 12. On Monday when she came to class he was like "I will sit with you", because she didn't want to be in the class, but it was like he was pleading for her to stay. Not just that but the same day, he was chasing her around the classroom and getting touchy and all, and the way he held her close to his face to whisper something, broke my heart. But I know they are just friends. Not just that but, today he seemed out of it and not the usual, so when the teacher left he brought her in and all her ever did was be with her, and he didn't look at anyone or care.
His not, people say he has a GF but it doesn't look like it AT ALL! They are just friends but it's the way it is. For example she is in year 13 and him in year 12. On Monday when she came to class he was like "I will sit with you", because she didn't want to be in the class, but it was like he was pleading for her to stay. Not just that but the same day, he was chasing her around the classroom and getting touchy and all, and the way he held her close to his face to whisper something, broke my heart. But I know they are just friends. Not just that but, today he seemed out of it and not the usual, so when the teacher left he brought her in and all her ever did was be with her, and he didn't look at anyone or care.

Maybe they’re just best friends? A guy can be best friends with a girl too you know.
Reply 19
who cares, move on with your life, chat to other guys, none of these ******** "relationships" in sixth form last anyway, y'all are a bunch of kids

Life's too short to be getting upset over dumb ****

Quick Reply

Latest