The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2018 did u get any offers/interviews

/??? please can someone answer i am freaking out
Reply 1
I received a Plymouth interview, heard a few others received Bristol and Queen Mary's interviews, Birmingham have sent out some rejections and I'm not sure about the other universities
Original post by Si747
I received a Plymouth interview, heard a few others received Bristol and Queen Mary's interviews, Birmingham have sent out some rejections and I'm not sure about the other universities

Thank you so much for the answer!! x
Do you know maybe when universities send rejections? Is it a long time after offers or just about now too?
Of course in realtion to dentistry or other medical things.
Reply 3
Original post by alexandraxx
Thank you so much for the answer!! x
Do you know maybe when universities send rejections? Is it a long time after offers or just about now too?
Of course in realtion to dentistry or other medical things.

No worries!☺x I'm not too sure to be honest, I think they'd send them shortly after they give out the interview invites. But each uni is different and keep in mind that interviews can be given out in batches so even if you don't receive one earlier you may still receive one a bit later, don't lose hope☺
Original post by Si747
No worries!☺x I'm not too sure to be honest, I think they'd send them shortly after they give out the interview invites. But each uni is different and keep in mind that interviews can be given out in batches so even if you don't receive one earlier you may still receive one a bit later, don't lose hope☺

Thank you :smile: All the best for you too xx
I got one from Dundee
Original post by Pmuldoon755
I got one from Dundee

me too! xx
Original post by Pmuldoon755
I got one from Dundee

Hi, just wanted to ask if they have given u the feedback already? I mean rejection or, hopefully, the offer
I also had the interview, but have not heard back anything yet :/
so, let me know thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest