The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It’s a swear word
Original post by iwant2die
When I’m with my Asian friends, they often call eachother ben chord. I have no idea what it means and it’d be awesome if someone was to translate - as they never seem to want to. Cheers!

All you need to know its a very bad swear word. Hence why no one wants to translate it. I dont swear so unfortunately I wont be doing the translation for you.
Reply 3
Original post by MiszShortee786
All you need to know its a very bad swear word. Hence why no one wants to translate it. I dont swear so unfortunately I wont be doing the translation for you.

Oh. But how come they’re saying it to eachother but wont translate it into English for me?
Ben Chord? Sounds like a very high class name.
Oh. But how come they’re saying it to eachother but wont translate it into English for me?

Individuals play around with such words. There not serious when they are using it. Unless they get into a fight or argument.

Its got a really bad meaning behind it. Its no use being aware of it anyways.
Reply 6
It means you are quite musical.
Reply 7
It means sister ****er
Original post by James738
It means sister ****er

Yeah, what this guy said ^^

Source: Quadrilingual fvck here, know Urdu.
it is an abbreviated form of Benam Khad which means Anonymous Humus in the Hindi tongue.
When I’m with my Asian friends, they often call eachother ben chord. I have no idea what it means and it’d be awesome if someone was to translate - as they never seem to want to. Cheers!

Spoiler

other authorities claim that the correct derivation is BINA CCHAD { वीणा छत } which means Harp Roof

Just go and call one of them a kutta.
Its a compliment :biggrin: :wink:
'Just go and call one of them a kutta.'

phonetically pronounced gut-tah though
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh

You’re a bhenchod
[QUOTE="iwant2die;74632084"]When I’m with my Asian friends, they often call eachother ben chord. I have no idea what it means and it’d be awesome if someone was to translate - as they never seem to want to. Cheers![/QUOTE
bhenchode is Hindi for sister ****er
nvm
(edited 5 years ago)

It means

Latest