The Student Room Group

i had kfc after an hour's worth of workout

Will that effect me a very bad way?
No. Why would it more than usual?

Fast food after workout is better than before since you're replacing burnt calories rather than consuming calories when you already have sufficient energy.

Of course, too much fast food even with exercise is unhealthy because of other things, such as sodium intake.
Original post by RickHendricks

Back to the gym you go.
Reply 3
It's not healthy but it's not going to have a 'very bad' impact... It's good that you went to the gym at all.
Original post by RickHendricks

Hey mate,

It depends how much KFC you ate.

Junk food in moderation isn't all that bad for you, especially since you had it straight after a workout, so all those calories will go to giving you some gains.

I follow an approach called IIFYM/Flexible dieting.

This is where you can pretty much eat anything you want, so long as they fit your macros (proteins, carbs and fats)

When I'm bulking, I tend to eat much more junk food to help get the calories in.

I eat mostly healthy, whole proper food but then I will also eat doughnuts, burgers and ice cream to hit my calorie goal.

If you have heard of MattDoesFitness on youtube, he eats loads of McDonalds and KFC loads and he's in really good shape

Hope that helps :biggrin:
you are what you eat

:afraid:
Friday is a treat day, tbh not much of a deal, not like u eat junk food everyday, so its not that deep
Yes, KFC is a killer meal. You will now begin a process of decomposing. Would you like me to order the tombstone?
lol the first time my friend and i went to the gym, we had mcdonalds straight after
You're not alone in doing that, I'm sure every gym lad including me has, atleast once. Just work it off the next time you go to the gym.

Quick Reply

Latest