The Student Room Group

Whats up with this girl?

This girl keeps looking at me every 5 mins (i look at her the same amount tbh) when i'm in the restaurant part of my David Lloyd. According to my Nan she looked at me when i left the other week. I don't get why she would like me though, she's so attractive and in a place full of more muscly and attractive men then me. Idk what do u guys think?
Reply 1
Looking at you does not mean liking you.
She's probably looking at u wondering why you're looking at her
Reply 3
Girl at my work place does this. But she is in a relationship with a girl.

People stare at people for no reason at all.

If you like her just ask her out. If she says yes then she likes you. Simple
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
This girl keeps looking at me every 5 mins (i look at her the same amount tbh) when i'm in the restaurant part of my David Lloyd. According to my Nan she looked at me when i left the other week. I don't get why she would like me though, she's so attractive and in a place full of more muscly and attractive men then me. Idk what do u guys think?

Love it how you think the main attraction factor stands in the size of the muscles xD. To me it just says "gym", or sportsman, and that's all. It's not a testimony of his stamina or of our ability to have funny/interesting conversations.

So there are chances that she could like you. If you already noticed a "staring pattern" just ask her out before it becomes a staring contest and be sure to check you don't actually have something weird on/behind you which could be the reason why she was looking xD.
Original post by AnB~
Love it how you think the main attraction factor stands in the size of the muscles xD. To me it just says "gym", or sportsman, and that's all. It's not a testimony of his stamina or of our ability to have funny/interesting conversations.

So there are chances that she could like you. If you already noticed a "staring pattern" just ask her out before it becomes a staring contest and be sure to check you don't actually have something weird on/behind you which could be the reason why she was looking xD.

?????????????????????????
Reply 6
Original post by AnB~

I might start working there so I could easily start talking to her when I have a shift with her.
Reply 7
Original post by locohotbox
?????????????????????????

I wasn't entirely serious :biggrin: Because I can usually tell, at least a tiny bit, if the other likes me or would be interested in something, if I reciprocate the feelings or curiosity.

So for OP, just try your chance one day and have a talk or anything, don't just suddenly invite her out if you've never had a conversation before. And act natural.

But who am I to tell, maybe it actually works either way in the UK xD
1 She looks at you.
2 You think she likes you.
3 You look back at her like a dog looking at a bone.
4 You think you don't have the courage to talk to her yet.
5 You finally muster up the courage to talk to her.
6 You go to her,your hair slicked back,your chest protruding and your confidence skyrocketing.
7 You look her straight in the eye and tell her that you like her.

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by arizonaidiot
1 she looks at you.
2 you think she likes you.
3 you look back at her like a dog looking at a bone.
4 you think you don't have the courage to talk to her yet.
5 you finally muster up the courage to talk to her.
6 you go to her,your hair slicked back,your chest protruding and your confidence skyrocketing.
7 you look her straight in the eye and tell her that you like her.

Spoiler

i aint fat doooo
Original post by Anonymous
i aint fat doooo

lel
whats her star sign???? check her horoscope
help the abyss has taken me i have no mortal form - do i exist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending