Making a company - please read this

Watch
physicseastldn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone studying Islam or Judaism, Christianity or Catholic Christianity at GCSE, A-level and/or UNIVERSITY.
I need your help!

I'm in the process of making a website, twitter, facebook and app based on "faith analysis".
My parents have given me a £20k fund in order to do so!
I want to have partnerships between students in other schools to help me complete this website.
I aim to analyse every quote in the bible based on different themes e.g Human rights, Crime and punishment etc GCSE themes mainly.
I am aiming to target the company "faith analysis" to all sorts of religions and faiths, not just gcse and a-level students. My potential customer base could be well over a million peole inc. students.
I have already organised events with 4 schools, across London to pitch my company.
I am very hopeful that this app will be successful. Feel free to constructively criticize my ambition in the thread below

- This company will be profitless. All moneys raised will go solely to religious charities and as it gets bigger, I am hopeful that I will be able to fund degrees for those studying re based subjects.

Thank you so much for your time.
peeked
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good luck! 😊
physicseastldn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by peeked)
Good luck! 😊
thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (29)
15.26%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (56)
29.47%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (75)
39.47%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.16%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.63%

Watched Threads