The Student Room Group

Edexcel History course work 2017/18

Hey, could anybody help me with an idea for an A level course work question? I feel like writing about either ancient Greece, the roman empire or the french revolution. I have this need to come up with something impressive as my history teacher is hard to impress and literally mocks everthing his students does...
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Crusader095
Hey, could anybody help me with an idea for an A level course work question? I feel like writing about either ancient Greece, the roman empire or the french revolution. I have this need to come up with something impressive as my history teacher is hard to impress and literally mocks everthing his students does...

Do it on the Crusades? Or Renaissance Italy

edit: I recommend those because they are periods that really interest me atm :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Crusader095

See what SuperHuman98 has recommended that you should base your coursework on but obviously if you want to do something else, then do so if you want to. Don't worry about your History teacher judging what his students do because that is completely irrelevant - just focus on choosing a topic for your coursework that you want to do. Good luck!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest